Fenix lights....import question.

knifeboy

Newly Enlightened
I have been buying Fenix for several years from Maxpedition in California, no problems. Then all at once ,last year they tell me no more. They started selling off all inventory and no new stuff coming in.

I thought they were the exclusive import source.

Does anyone have any help here with what to do about warranty issues and such.

Glock 'em down

Newly Enlightened
I have been buying Fenix for several years from Maxpedition in California, no problems. Then all at once ,last year they tell me no more. They started selling off all inventory and no new stuff coming in.

I thought they were the exclusive import source.

Does anyone have any help here with what to do about warranty issues and such.

I'm thinking that Fenix is now owned by an Oklahoma company. At least that's where you can send one in for warranty repair. Here's their address I found from the www.4sevens.com website...

Fenix-Store.com
2103 W. Greely Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Phone # (918) 258-5765

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
????????? never heard anything about Fenix being bought off... they seem to be in good shape as ever as far as I can tell.

Most distributors will help you with warranty/repair issues.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix definitely is not going out of business. Maxpedition maybe just won't carry them any longer.

All I see is more and more Fenix lights available in more locations. Perhaps Maxpedition has a dispute, or can't make
money off them, or simply stopped for who knows what reason...

maybe Maxpedition KNOWS the asteroid is arriving in Dec this year, and they are bugging out 4realz yo

Last edited: