• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Two Gatlight's V1 and V3 (Both Sold)

dinokay

Enlightened
I am selling my Gatlight's because they are not getting any use. V1 is SS with the 168 battery verity with two original batteries included and original Box, this one is serial #17/(sold)$595.00 PP and US shipping included. The second is the last version Gatlight V3 it is Ti and takes the 123 battery with serial #D-469/ (sold)$450.00 PP and US shipping included. Both are NIB never used, just turned them on and off a few times.

P1160289.jpg

P1160288.jpg

Thanks for Looking

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Two Gatlight's V1 and V3

I would snag one of these but I'm saving up for a SPY 007 or Tri-V. Agh this is tempting! Good luck with your sale!

exquzmwa

Enlightened

I'm gonna have to get propane for the dog house tomorrow (even if what I sent isn't acccepted - I know it is a matter of time before I'm there as I have a weakness here). PM sent regarding V1

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi Dinokay - Having issues sending a PM, however, you should have a message initiated by me in email. I'm off tomorrow to get propane for the dog house where I'll be living for a week or two :)

Take care....

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry guys - I have sent a PM to dinokay to buy the Gatlight V3 - I needed to sort out the shipping which he has agreed

notinthedark

Newly Enlightened

Hey ex q, I wish I had the guts to do what you just did. I have a suggestion, seems you are already headed to the dog house with your Gat so you might just as well get that Blackhawk helicopter light you been drooling over too. I love the look of those Gatlights and have wanted one since I saw my first one. :huh:

exquzmwa

Enlightened

I'd so love to get that one :) I don't have quite big enough cajounes (probably spelled wrong) to pull that awesome heli light off yet :D I have so been trying to figure out how I could do it while in the dog house without the associated physical injury I would incur :D

Hey ex q, I wish I had the guts to do what you just did. I have a suggestion, seems you are already headed to the dog house with your Gat so you might just as well get that Blackhawk helicopter light you been drooling over too. I love the look of those Gatlights and have wanted one since I saw my first one. :huh:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats to Mohan and Dino! I believe the Gatlight is the even harder to find V4 though? The switch looks different from my V3's.

dinokay

Enlightened

What version was the last version?

Congrats to Mohan and Dino! I believe the Gatlight is the even harder to find V4 though? The switch looks different from my V3's.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Wow..... I thought V3 was the last. Never knew before now there might be a later one....

dinokay

Enlightened

They're both very beautiful lights and a Big part of flashlight History.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Sergio for all the info regarding the version and emitter.

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Tapatalk

H-nu

Enlightened
Do you really need propane for the dog house? I'm sure you got some incans that can provide sufficient heat! :) Trick is to buy something for her everytime you pick up a new toy! Just use a ratio of 2:1 and she'll think you're spoiling her rotten!