Longbow updates, some pics now.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Longbow updates?

Excellent! I look forward to your pics and thoughts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Poor Leo is still on gag order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif In case he is lurking.....

Leo, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

- Don

Jets22

Enlightened

The cats all ready out of the bag...There are Longbows in the U.S and not just dealer samples. There actually could be another LongBow review being posted very close to mine.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Well, it ain't gonna be me reviewing one of those things unless they've secretly mailed one very, very recently.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

FBA

Newly Enlightened

i called Light10,the manufacturer of LongBow light,they say the Mini model(using 2 cr123) should be out somewhere this or next week.i am waiting for their acessories as well.like the 5 watt.have e-mail and waiting for reply.
their version of 'TSP AA' will be release next year.the Mini model is rated at 45 lumens ,if i remember the spec correctly.

Jets22

Enlightened

I must say the more I look at these lights, the more impressed I am. There is alot of well thought out design and engineering in this light. Nice shot of light broken down into sub-components. Arc LS added for size comparison. web page

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jets22,

Thanks for the pictures...it does look nice. Any beamshots, run times......personal impressions yet? Also, do you know anything about how much these will be going for?

Thanks,

Mike

Jets22

Enlightened

Sorry no beam shots yet..Still working on run times but left the light on for an hour and 38 minutes and it never dimmed a bit. I only received these 48 hours ago and have been busy with some other projects. I hope I can do more soon. First thought.. I'm impressed with the overall design and function of the light. Was lucky enough to acquire these from a good friend...no idea yet on what I owe him.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast

Excellent...keep chugging along and we'll wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,
Mike

nightgaunt

Newly Enlightened

Thought I'd dredge up an older post. I'm really interested in this light. Any dealers carry this yet?

Thanks!