• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Both Sold, Thanks CPF!

scout24

Flashaholic
Here's a lightly carried Haiku Warm head, and an Aleph McClicky Mule sporting a High CR-I 3speed Sundrop LE, Nichia 083 flavor. Small typical Ti carry marks on the Haiku head, and some honest wear on the Aleph Mule. It has a few dings, and a bit of tarnish near the tail, as seen in the pics, that you'd be welcome to polish out. Here's where it gets unique- For the budding McGizmo Flashaholic, this is a chance to play lego and buy both. Yes, the Aleph Mule is electroless nickel-plated aluminum, but it bears a striking resembelance to Don's Ti McClicky pack, and functions exactly the same. Works and looks just fine with the Ti Haiku head, allowing you to swap back and forth between (IMHO) the finest EDC light going, the Haiku, and one of the best near-field lighting tool made, the Mule. I'd like to limit this sale to first-year members who have been lusting after a McG, at least for the first few hours. As of now, my CPF clock is showing 5:23PM (GMT-5). If this deal is not claimed by 9:00PM tonight by your posting time, I'll open the sale to everyone. First "I'll Take It" here, followed by prompt payment, gets it shipped to your CONUS only address (Sorry to our international friends!) Priority, with DC. Please no trades, and thank you for looking! Haiku head looks pretty good on the Aleph McClicky body, no? :) ONE warm Haiku head and ONE complete Mule sale, just to be clear, the second Haiku in the pics is just for reference... Package deal for $400.00 Once 9PM hits, $210.00 ea. for the rest of our membership... EDIT- H.aiku warm head is SOLD to archimedes, EN Mule SOLD for $175.00

Warm Haiku head.
P1010976.jpg

P1010978.jpg

Aleph McClicky Mule, 3 speed Nichia 083 LE.
P1010980.jpg

P1010981.jpg

P1010984.jpg

Side by side showing how well the Mule body matches the Haiku head, compared to my all Ti Haiku, lower one in pic.
P1010986.jpg

Side by side showing Ti body tail on MY Haiku, not included in sale, on left. Warm Haiku head on Mule body on right, showing what the body of the Mule would look like with the included Haiku head attached.
P1010987.jpg

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: Unique McGizmo sale... :)

nevermind, i think i figured it out after re-reading the listing.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an awesome deal. An EN mule complete and a warm Haiku head. I believe you can't purchase the warm Haiku from Don any more, making this head all the more rare. Simply swap the heads for 2 different types of light...and the warm Haiku beam is one of my absolute favorites.

Members of a year and under, don't wait on this one, because I have a feeling the 'old timers' know what a deal this is and will snap it up at 9:01 PM Eastern if it's still here!

And they do not come any better than Scout24! Buy with confidence. Great, creative deal from one of CPF's finest!

scout24

Flashaholic

Nystrpr- you are correct. Complette EN Mule with 3spd Sundrop 083 LE, and a Warm Haiku head. :)

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Someone will be very lucky to grab this combo.
I am out of the running on 2 of the conditions :(

scout24

Flashaholic

PF- Side by side pictures were to illustrate how well the Ti Haiku head mated to the EN Mule body. Thank you for pointing this out, and having me clear it up. Thought the text of the thread spelled it out, but clarity can be in the eye of the beholder. ONE complete Aleph McClicky Mule, Aluminum, with Electroless nickel plating, as produced bu Don. 3 speed Sundrop Nichia 083 light engine installed. ONE Warm Haiku head, Titanium, that can be swapped onto the Mule body. I thought they matched up pretty well, hence the pictures. Sorry for the confusion! Here's what you get... :)

Mule, with Haiku warm head,
P1010988.jpg

Which can also be run this way... :)
P1010989.jpg

Added captions to the pics in the initial post for clarity as well...

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

thatcoder- now, now! You're not a first year member! :) In a few minutes, it's open to everyone...

scout24

Flashaholic

Paypal received! Thanks! Nobody interested in an Aleph McClicky Mule w/ 3spd. Sundrop LE for half the cost of a new Ti Mule? Nichia 083 isn't giving up much to the Nichia 119, folks. I do want to thank everyone who expressed interest for giving our new members a shot at these. Just trying something a bit different! :)

Cleared out my PM's, thanks for the heads up!

moeman

Enlightened

Scout, If I had the money I would be all over this! I really miss my McGizmo Mule...

And it was very nice of you to try and give a newbe a chance at a great light!