Klarus XT1C 245 lumens

bassdawg

Newly Enlightened
For a single cell 123 this light looks pretty good . I want to get it so does anyone know if it is a trusty light ?
Thanks .
Bill

dubbel-v

Newly Enlightened
For a single cell 123 this light looks pretty good . I want to get it so does anyone know if it is a trusty light ?
Thanks .
Bill

Hi!

I've had this little piece as my EDC for about 6 weeks. I'm very happy with it! It's small and easy to carry. Either on it's own or in the nylon holster it comes with. The build quality is really good and it feels nice and solid in your hand. What makes me most happy though is the UI. Two bottons, 3 modes and strobe, momentary hi. A joy to use!

The only bad thing I found is a low buzzing sound from the tail cap. A bit anoying but not a problem if you dont keep it close to your ear and the surroundings are quiet. I emailed Klarus and asked about it and they told me it's normal for this/their light(s).

// dubbel-v //

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, XT1C is a great pocket light with a more than adequate power and a clever UI. You will not regret the purchase. :)

loquutis79

Enlightened
I have had mine for several days now. I love it. Very solid build quality, great finish. A wonderful military grey color, not the solid black like so many others.

The dual switch is what sold me on it. True and simple one hand operation.

One and only one major mistake...NO POCKET CLIP! [Yet] Klarus is soon to release one. Smart, I guess I have to fork over another few dollars for it. Fenix wins on that front.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
One and only one major mistake...NO POCKET CLIP! [Yet] Klarus is soon to release one. Smart, I guess I have to fork over another few dollars for it. Fenix wins on that front.
Are Klarus going to release a XT1C clip soon?

If they do maybe they might for the XT1A and XT2A too then. I wouldn't be enthusiastic either to pay for something that in my opinion should have come with the light but at this stage I'd rather pay a few euros and have a clip than not have one.