Just won a Led Lenser P7

Mar

Newly Enlightened
Hope it is as good as some have said here. Only downfall I see is that it has a plastic len but how bad can that be?

davyro

Enlightened
Hope it is as good as some have said here. Only downfall I see is that it has a plastic len but how bad can that be?

There's actualy not much love for Led Lensers on CPF,i'll let you know why ,1,the beam is full of rings 2,the flood mode is terrible (very weak & patchy)3,the size of a P7(you get much more powerful lights less than half its size),
the price(for what you pay you can get much more & much better quality in a light)
P.S i'm the owner of a T7 & a M14 so i'm telling you these things from experience
i would go on the reviews section on CPF its excellent & unbiased in fact there's no better place to find out about a flashlight/torch

luceat lux vestra

Enlightened
For almost three years a P7 was my EDC and it always did what I needed it to do, it will not even touch my new EDC [ FourSevens Turbo X]
But for most things it does its job, not the brightest or the smallest but I still occasionally use it :thumbsup:

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, a number of probloems such as poor battery choices (multiple AAA), imperfect beams and lack of regulation. Marketing is where they are best to be honest.

However, I don't want to spoil your excitement; LED lensers in my opinion have some of the best focusing optics out there. Definitely more efficient light transmission than an aspheric when not in full flood mode. All in all they aren't up there with the best on most fronts, but are still decent lights and you should be pleased you've won one :)