Top thrower under $100 approx

Somnophore

Newly Enlightened
I've heard and read about the Crelant 7G5 V2, looks good, excellent throw, with a useful beam pattern, I prefer this over the dereelight aspheric as I think I'd use it more, the dereelight would just be used to see how far I could put a small square of light on something from.

Just checking I've not missed anything, is there anything else around $100 that's same or better perfoemancs as a thrower as the crelant.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked my Olight M3X up for under $100 new but that was around the end of the year. The Crelant and the M3X compare well to each other from reading here so I would say go with it.

Somnophore

Newly Enlightened
Yeah looked at the Olight but in uk would cost $144 whereas the crelant is $92

Somnophore

Newly Enlightened
Was reading on here they will be releasing an aspheric lens for the crelant next month too!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Yeah, Mark at MD-Lightsource told me that too...he's getting them in soon. He said anyone who gets the light now, gets the aspheric when it comes out at the combo discount w/o having to wait for the combo.

So, I got the Crelant now, love it, and when the aspheric comes out...BOOM, I have a two-headed MONSTER. :devil:

Somnophore

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I think I just get it direct from crelant as they offer worldwide free shipping and I'm in the UK, otherwise I'd have bought off him too.

I wonder what the lux reading will be with the aspheric, will it likely be more than the dereelight with the aspheric.

Last edited: