• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD!!!)Bored Surefire C2 w McClicky,UCL,Gold Bezel ring, LX2 clip, HiCRI

yifu

Enlightened
Up for sale is a mint condition Surefire Centurion C2 host, a lot of people's favourite P60 host, i just like Z2s a bit more so this has to go. It has been modified in the following ways and of course, being a P60 host, you can change anything you want, from the head to the tail literally...

- Body tube bored for 18mm cells (1 18650, 2 18350s or 2 18500s with A19 extender, fits 16mm and 17mm cells as well, of course)
- McClicky Hardpress switch, a CPF staple
- Ultra clear lens with 1% output loss vs 8-10% loss of stock borosilicate lens. This makes 100+ lumen difference on quad XPG drop ins.
- Gold/Brass plated bezel ring for protection+looks
- LX2 2 way clip to allow for bezel up or bezel down carriage
- Double o-ring tailcap side and battery bumper in body tube
- For the drop in you've got a choice of a 2A XR-E or a Nailbender 1.4A 92 CRI XPG drop in or an Ahorton Apheric drop in

A similarly configured C2 host without the dropin and LX2 clip would set you back 160+ dollars shipped. Letting this go for
Host only: 120AUD/USD shipped(110 without bezel ring)
Host plus 2A XR-E/92 CRI XPG: 130 AUD/USD shipped
Host plus 2A XR-E Ahorton aspheric P60 drop-in (third picture) -the best throwing P60 drop-in: 175 AUD/USD shipped
International add 10 dollars
. First i'll take it gets it, PM for paypal address (spambots are harvesting). Just to be clear, no price drops are happening so if you want it, don't hesitate! FM34 diffuser not included, since you can easily pick one up for 40 odd dollars.

SOLD!!!
img0049nx.jpg
img0043lr.jpg
img00321ac.jpg
img0046sf.jpg

Last edited:

justlooking

Newly Enlightened
Re: 18650 Bored Surefire C2 w McClicky,UCL,Gold Bezel ring, LX2 clip, HiCRI (AUS/Intl

Is the FM34 diffuser for sale?

yifu

Enlightened
Re: 18650 Bored Surefire C2 w McClicky,UCL,Gold Bezel ring, LX2 clip, HiCRI (AUS/Intl

Is the FM34 diffuser for sale?
No it is not for sale. You can easily get one if you're in the states, there are many dealers that still offer it. It is a very neat extra though, that converts throw to flood with a flick of a finger. Along with a Delrin tailcap shroud (not included), it might just be the best C2 setup ever.

Last edited:

yifu

Enlightened

All PMs about trades replied! "Price drop" to 120 shipped via regular (it was express before).

Last edited:

yifu

Enlightened

110 dollars shipped with the stock bezel ring! You won't it cheaper anywhere else!

Last edited:

yifu

Enlightened
Re: Bored Surefire C2 w McClicky,UCL,Gold Bezel ring, LX2 clip, HiCRI (AUS/Intl)$110!

Bump to the top!

gsteve

Enlightened
Re: Bored Surefire C2 w McClicky,UCL,Gold Bezel ring, LX2 clip, HiCRI (AUS/Intl)$110!

what is the lumen rating of the drop ins you mention?

yifu

Enlightened

what is the lumen rating of the drop ins you mention?
The high CRI version is about 230 lumens OTF, and the overdriven XR-E is about 300 lumens. Lux figures are around 7000 and 13 000 respectively, more with the Ahorton aspheric lens. Of course, being a P60 host, you can have in it anything you want, from 0.5 lumens to 1700.

yifu

Enlightened

Bump!

Brickhaus

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested w/ the aspheric. I'll hit you up w/ a pm as soon as my post count is high enough to permit pms, unless you can send one to me.

yifu

Enlightened

I'm interested w/ the aspheric. I'll hit you up w/ a pm as soon as my post count is high enough to permit pms, unless you can send one to me.
I can't PM you as PM is disabled for both sides until you reach 3 posts. It shouldn't be too hard to get 1 more post.

Flucero28

Enlightened
Okay yifu, I can't resist anymore! I'll take the C2 host only with stock bezel ring shipped for $110

yifu

Enlightened

You've got it! C2 is SPF, i'll get it out as soon as i've received payment.

yifu

Enlightened
Re: Bored Surefire C2 w McClicky,UCL,Gold Bezel ring, LX2 clip, HiCRI (AUS/Intl)SPF!!

Got it! Light is sold and on the way over the Pacific(soon enough)!

Flucero28

Enlightened
Sweet! Thanks again yifu. Now I wait for my solid copper P60 housings also coming from down under, and start budgeting for a cryos bezel! My wallet hurts!