Thrunite Ti early June special---delivery schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandmark

Newly Enlightened
On June 1 , I took advantage of the $5 special. I have emailed them 5 times and asked about delivery. No reponses yet. Anyone receive theirs yet? Thanks

Dubois

Enlightened
The dispatch is probably being held up by having to respond/ filter through lots of unnecessary emails like yours. Cut them some slack - its a great deal on a nice little light. It will come soon (from China). They have already sent out 1150 lights. Check the thread in the Marketplace - yours is one of many threads about this.

Danielight

Enlightened
I ordered a Thrunite Ti - $10.99 special (missed out on the $5.00 deal!). Today I received an update from Thrunite that my light was "Delivered" on 6/21. I didn't receive anything in the mail, and was just wondering if, by Delivered, they meant delivered to my local post office. Anyone else see this as an order status update from Thrunite? Usually, when you see "Delivered," it means delivered to your home.

dmkatz76

Newly Enlightened
My $5.00 Thrunite Ti left China on 6/16, made it to L.A. on 6/20 and left the PO in Santa Clarita yesterday...

Danielight

Enlightened
My $5.00 Thrunite Ti left China on 6/16, made it to L.A. on 6/20 and left the PO in Santa Clarita yesterday...
So hopefully yours will arrive today. Did Thrunite update your order status with "Delivered" before today? I still wonder if they meant "delivered" to my post office.

dmkatz76

Newly Enlightened
Thrunite had updated my order status to "Delivered". I think they may have meant "delivered to USPS..."

I'm actually tracking the package via the USPS website and the tracking # Thrunite provided.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine sat in Los Angeles from 6/20 to 6/22, presumably held up in Customs. I can imagine some Customs agent opening the package, trying to find a AAA battery, turning it on in FF mode, "oh, my battery must be dead," get another one, try again, "another bad battery" then try the battery in another device only to find that it's working properly so he figures that the light must be bad and forwards it on to the next station the next day. At least I can now expect it to show up tomorrow or Monday.

Danielight

Enlightened
Thrunite had updated my order status to "Delivered". I think they may have meant "delivered to USPS..."

I'm actually tracking the package via the USPS website and the tracking # Thrunite provided.

That's probably what they meant with my order, too. Did they send you a separate e-mail with your USPS tracking number after they informed you that your light had been "Delivered"?

moozooh

Enlightened
I received a "delivered" note a couple days ago (I live in Russia, post services are slow and sloppy here in general, even EMS), but then another email came in with apologies and a tracking ID. Russian Post seems to have acquired the item since their site can track it already, but I bet it'll take another week or so to actually get it to my local post office.

sandmark

Newly Enlightened
The dispatch is probably being held up by having to respond/ filter through lots of unnecessary emails like yours. Cut them some slack - its a great deal on a nice little light. It will come soon (from China). They have already sent out 1150 lights. Check the thread in the Marketplace - yours is one of many threads about this.

Thanks to the rest that have kept this topic alive .. (I was going to let it fade away). I did find an " Web Site Announcemet" under the Trunites
forum that explained the delay.
I received an email today that stated it was delivered.---I will post when i see it.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are the multi-colored Thrunite Ti lights w/3L low over and done with?

I found about about the Thrunite Ti just after they had raised the price from $5 to $10(with coupon code). So I went there and ordered just one on June 6th. They said that you couldnt choose which color you'd receive, and you couldnt choose which version you'd get, the Firefly .04L model, or the 3L model.

Well, I got lucky, because when mine arrived on June 27th, I got the blue one that I wanted in the 3L version I wanted. But when I ordered it, I was going to order a few of them, but I assumed that for only $5 - $10, plus free shipping, that it couldnt possibly be any good! I thought it was going to be cheesy and cheap. In fact, about a week after I ordered it I remember thinking I shouldnt have wasted the $10.....

But when I got it, I really liked it. Its got a nice LED, Its well anodized, its thick, its nice. So I decided to get a couple more as gifts. This time, they have ended the coupon and its now $15.99, but still free shipping. I have no problem paying $15.99 for it, so I figured that since that promotion was over, that we could now pick whatever color and brightness version we want. But apparently not. The sole model I see on their website now is the black firefly model(.04L low).

I wan to get a green and maybe a gold/orange one, but I dont want the .04L firefly. Thats just not bright enough for my everyday use. The 3L low mode on the model I got is great. I'd even say I thought it was more like 8-10L. I can easily use it on low to walk around in the dark woods behind our house at night. I couldnt do that on .04L.

So does anyone know whats up with this? Has anyone ordered another one since like June 25th or so? I have emailed them at Thrunite last week but never heard anything....

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Are the multi-colored Thrunite Ti lights w/3L low over and done with?

I read the big Ti thread, and even posted there asking about this, but all the info now on that thread is about people receiving their orders from last month, and talking about how they like the light and all. I didnt see anything about whats going on now with these lights.

Gee, and thanks for the reviews! I really need them considering I already have one of my own....LOL

Bwolcott

Enlightened
Re: Are the multi-colored Thrunite Ti lights w/3L low over and done with?

you can get green or gold from sbflashlights

Status
Not open for further replies.