• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: fivemega Anodized Gold Aluminum Flashlight

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
While I'm not 100% sure that this is a custom light, I'm fairly sure that it is--but I have no idea who made it [Edit: thanks to fivemeaga, we now know. :devil:].

I bought two of these ages ago, one with an EN finish, and this one that is up for sale which is anodized aluminum.

Sorry, but this has been sold.

The LE is an incandescent Lumens Factory EO-9L (D36) drop-in module that produce 450 lumens, or so it says on it. :)

They recommend two 3.7V batteries--I am using two 18500 Lithium-ion rechargable in my EN plated one. And, yes, it puts out a lot of light and you can actually feel the heat on your hand in front of the lens. :devil:

I think this would make a great light to modify to an LED version.

Sorry for the crappy pics, but at this price, I couldn't spend too much time on it. :laughing:

GoldAL-Light-3.jpg

The diameter of the head is 44mm/1.73" and the length is 175mm/6.88". The batteries are inserted from the head; the on/off switch on the tail end does not allow for tail standing.

GoldAL-Light-1.jpg

GoldAL-Light-2.jpg

GoldAL-Light-4.jpg

No batteries included in the sale, just the light itself.

Price: $75, with Signature Confirm and First Class Mail to U.S. addresses only.

[EDIT: Price dropped to $60]

Payment via PayPal to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com, please

Thanks.

First, "I'll take it," gets it.

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Anodized Gold Aluminum Flashlight

For more information, This is original sale thread. It is also possible to use with 3x18350 and IMR bulb.
Very limited quantity of these were made, no more 2x18500 version left and no more will be available again. Grab it if you can.
:twothumbs

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: Anodized Gold Aluminum Flashlight

If this is mint i'll take it