Nice all around light! Is C-8 3W Cree LED Flashlight the right one?

Abbot

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=&quot] Nice all around light with decent anodizing and build quality.
Clip is a useful feature.
Head can be removed so you can use it as an all flood light.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Features a CREE P4 LED emitter
- Equipped with glass lens and textured reflector
- Comes with a tactical assult crown already installed
- Includes a clip for easy carry-around
- 4-mode clicky switch (without memory): Hi > Lo > Slow Strobe > Fast Strobe
- Powered by 1 or 2 x 1.2V/1.5V AA battery with the included extension tube (1AA = 1W; 2AA = 3W)

[FONT=&quot] can I buy it?[/FONT] where can i buy it?

[FONT=&quot]Give me some ideas. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance! [/FONT]

sandy91

Banned
Works great, I usually use the reduced-brightness or strobe functions, so my two AA NiMH ~2Ah last all week.
I use it with the bike mount 36095 and some extra rubber. Way better than any of the "bike lights" for sale.
I have lots of rechargable AA batteries and a nice charger, so I didn't want invest in Lithium stuff. This is the best dual-AA powered flashlight I could find.
:naughty:

Abbot

Newly Enlightened
My wife & I are both quite pleased with this small Cree flashlight & are hoping to purchase several more over the coming months to give as gifts. a solid, small flashlight , an excellent choice. It is hard to beat this one for the money invested. Great value!

may90

Banned
I took the red lens from a bike tail light,and glued it to the head of this flashlight. I cut up an old bicycle inner tube and use it to attach the light to my bike. It is very bright and noticeable, even in bright sunshine. This is a low cost way to make a high powered tail light. Don't let the latte sipping car driver say that she didn't see you.