• SC600

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • H600

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

hemdale

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I had the possibility to see what a proper 400+ lumens torch was about this weekend with two chaps from CPF, and I have to say that my 280 torch is great but there is this little "je ne sais quoi" that makes a 400+ lumens torch very desirable.
Long story short: 280 lumens rocks but this additional power punch can come quite handy.

Having my H51FW which I find fantastic, I decided to see what ZL had to offer in terms of powerful lights. I've found the H600 and SC600 to be quite close. Ok , the "high" of the SC is brighter than the high of the H600...

As far as I'm concerned, the lumens & throw are very similar so I'm not too worried. Both of them are available in the "W" version which will suit my needs better.
All the boxes are ticked so far...

My only concern is: what if I need to use the SC600 handsfree ? Well, you should have a headband (which is not available for the SC600)...however, a SC600 with a headband is called...a H600. :laughing: :grin2: ;)

I kind of like the handheld form factor of the SC600 but I'm trying to find out wether I should go for the SC or the H ? The SC doesn't have a headband...but the H doesn't have a pocket clip (or maybe I can find one that would be compatible ?).

Jack of all trades.... :devil:

There's no right or wrong, just two different approaches. :buddies:

Last edited:

CamoNinja

Enlightened
H600 for me. I couldn't stand the greenish tint sc600 I had. The H600 to me is great, can be used has a handheld or headlight and is was lighter.

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
You could purchase the optional head band to use with the SC600 :D

BTW, I'm just enjoying my H600 got about a month ago. I definitely want the SC600 also for the EDC rotation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2