New nitecore MH series

skynyrds first

Newly Enlightened
Just seen on the Nitecore.com site a new MH Rechargable series, similar to the MT series, but with built in usb connector and able to run on primaries as well. Anybody got any news on availability, prices, etc.:anyone:?

hdms

Newly Enlightened
Just seen on the Nitecore.com site a new MH Rechargable series, similar to the MT series, but with built in usb connector and able to run on primaries as well. Anybody got any news on availability, prices, etc.:anyone:?

I am also wondering about that one. I don't even know where you can purchase nitecore flashlights? are they reliable? I am interested on the MH1C.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
You can get nitecore from www.nitecorelights.com, they ship international as well. I think they haven't updated their MH series yet.

Judging from the current prices on that site that are way, way over retail, I wouldn't use them as a basis for the MH series pricing.

The MH series is shipping to dealers in the next day or two and I imagine that you will start seeing them pop up on sites soon. The pricing is not too much over the MT series and all models come with a rechargeable battery.

saypat

Enlightened
for any who have seen pictures of the lights, WHAT is that gold hole for? Is this a rechargeable light?

thanks,
patrick

skynyrds first

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone explain why the MH2A runs on a dedicated NL1427 battery instead of 2x 14500. According to nitecores manual you can use primary AA, primary lithium & rechargable AA, but not 14500s. Why is this? Thanks for any help.

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
Can anyone explain why the MH2A runs on a dedicated NL1427 battery instead of 2x 14500. According to nitecores manual you can use primary AA, primary lithium & rechargable AA, but not 14500s. Why is this? Thanks for any help.
I assume it is to avoid the risk and confusion associated with running (and charging) Li-ion cells in series.

airmj

Newly Enlightened
Judging from the current prices on that site that are way, way over retail, I wouldn't use them as a basis for the MH series pricing.

The MH series is shipping to dealers in the next day or two and I imagine that you will start seeing them pop up on sites soon. The pricing is not too much over the MT series and all models come with a rechargeable battery.

The prices there are in SGD, not USD i think. They're based in Singapore.

GaryM

Newly Enlightened
Ordered the MH25 earlier today. I like the usb charging ability. Not sure if it will be a thrower or not, hoping for something in between.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
what this? in-flashlight charging multiple cells in series? no charge management electronics that monitors individual cells?

crazyk4952

Newly Enlightened
The MH2C is tempting.... I just wish these could handle Turbo Mode for more than 3 minutes.

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
The ad sheet says "2 preset modes..." -- how does that work? Can you program a single/double click for two levels?

"...and 4 brightness levels."

crazyk4952

Newly Enlightened
what this? in-flashlight charging multiple cells in series? no charge management electronics that monitors individual cells?

Most of these lights only take one rechargeable cell (the exception being the MH40).