Well I Ordered Me A TN31

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
After having a L3 illumination K40, I just had to get a ThruNite TN31 and T10 combo deal for $139 shipped. I figured I better get in on this deal because it may end soon. Now I jsut have to wait for it to get here.

hahoo

Enlightened
After having a L3 illumination K40, I just had to get a ThruNite TN31 and T10 combo deal for $139 shipped. I figured I better get in on this deal because it may end soon. Now I jsut have to wait for it to get here.

let me know how quick you get it..

im thinking about a few for xmas presents...

how long has it been taking for most to get theirs on this deal ??

hahoo

Enlightened
and btw, your gonna love that light...
ive had mine for about 5 months and it still amazes me when i fire it up on high.....

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
let me know how quick you get it..

im thinking about a few for xmas presents...

how long has it been taking for most to get theirs on this deal ??

I received my TN31 bundle in Australia in 3 days by DHL shipping.

I thought they would send it on a slow boat or Wright Bros plane from China or something.

It amazed me when I got the tracking number etc.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for other orders and other Countries to receive theirs.

I have had a TN31 since it first came out, I just ordered the TN31 bundle for a friend and I kept the T10, fair enough isn't it?

The TN31 is "great light" especially at $139 seeing as I originally paid $220 for mine when it first came out and I still have it to compare it to the Saabluster version.

The TN31 bundle is going at a great price much to Thrunite Dealers dismay.

I notice the Thrunite Store is now calling the bundles "Christmas Deals" and there are no figures of how many are left in stock now.

The Saab modded TN31 I have takes throwers to the next level in throwers and I love the more Neutral tint it has after the mods have been done.

I highly recommend the Saab modded TN31
and also the modded Fandyfire that I bought puts my Olight M3X to shame and leaves most other tactical throwers in the dust behind it.

I have the Fenix TK70 and it is a great light but I am still getting the TK75.

I hope it lives up to all of the "HYPE" and has no "first generation" bugs in it!

CHEERS

Last edited:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
OZtorchfreak,

I'll be your friend. LOL! That was way nice of you.

I'm like you and hope the TK75 is the cats meow. I bought it since it only weighs about l lb and 9oz with batteries installed. That sure beats the 3lbs with the TK70 and 4 d cells installed.

BobLight

Newly Enlightened
I picked up both the TN30 bundle and the TN31 bundle and had them in Wisconsin in 5 days by DHL.

Do you have a favorite? I am thinking about getting the TN30 for it's floodier beam. Does it still have decent throw? Thanks.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up both the TN30 bundle and the TN31 bundle and had them in Wisconsin in 5 days by DHL.

DHL seems to be their preferred shipping company at the moment.

It is good to hear that some of us and maybe all of us received our Thrunite bundles so quick.

I really was so surprised that not only was I getting a bargain, I had my purchase delivered in three days by the very same shipping company I always use, that being DHL.

I did not think Thrunite would use such an expensive delivery service after they had already heavily reduced the price of the TN31 and also threw the T10 for free when they could have sent it by the ordinary postal systems that take about three weeks or more to get delivered overseas the same as when I get stuff from "CHINA with FREE SHIPPING".

I know some will say that because they were supplied direct from the manufacturer that Thrunite could easily afford to pay for a shipping deal that may have exclusively used DHL due to the demand that Thrunite expected in their "HOT DEALS" promotion that is nowtheir "CHRISTMAS DEALS" on their website.

I wonder how many "Thrunite bundle" buyers have had the same quick service that we received.

I would like to find out from any of the "BUNDLE BUYERS" what their delivery service was like and what companies handled their shipments.

Please let us all know what experience you had in the delivery of your THRUNITE BUNDLE.

CHEERS

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
OZtorchfreak,

I'll be your friend. LOL! That was way nice of you.

I'm like you and hope the TK75 is the cats meow. I bought it since it only weighs about l lb and 9oz with batteries installed. That sure beats the 3lbs with the TK70 and 4 d cells installed.

I do like my TK70
and I have owned it since it first appeared on the market.

I feel like I am carrying my "Security Blanket" when I go for walks at night with my TK70.

All of that light and weight could come in handy at some time.

I have really become used to the weight of my TK70 and I think the Olight SR90 is actually heavier or just feels that way due to the size of the diameter of the body on the
SR90 in my hand.

I will have to weigh them both now that I have said that to satisfy my own curiosity.

Anyway the TK75 should be a "class act" and be a number one seller for this year at least and well into next year if they have got it right this time just like "they got it right" for the TK70 as I don't recall anyone having any real problems with the way it worked.

The only real criticism I recall was that of it looking like a "SINK PLUNGER" and I agree that it did not have the streamlining of other big lights like the SR90.
I think the TK70 should be up in the "HALL OF TORCH FAME" enjoying the glory and reputation just like just like the Olight Company had with its forward and innovative thinking that produced the unbeatable "KING of THROW" SR90 for around three years!

Let's all hope the TK75 is a winner
for all of us that have been brave enough to put in pre-orders well before a light that still has not been reviewed by anyone was released to us flashaholics.

Is Fenix deliberately delaying things until it is in stock all over the planet so that it can be available on the same day everywhere in the world at the same time just like a new version of the Iphone?

CHEERS

Last edited:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
And I agree. The TK70 is one of the best values you can get in a LED flashlight. I paid $172.50 shipped for mine. I still think it's worth every penny.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
And I agree. The TK70 is one of the best values you can get in a LED flashlight. I paid $172.50 shipped for mine. I still think it's worth every penny.

That was a pretty good buy with shipping included!

How long ago did you buy it?

It looks like I was right about my TK70 feeling lighter than my SR90.

The TK70 will always be in my memory along with the mighty "King of throwers" for three years, the Olight SR90!

What other lights deserve to be in the "HALL OF TORCHES FAME"?

Of course there is the long reigning (must have because there was not much more to pick from then) light, that being the Maglite alkaline or the Magcharger.

In Australia we had the "Dolphin" floatable flashlight made by Eveready in nearly everyone's house or garage.

It took a big nine volt lump of a lantern battery.

I am going off-topic now and had better leave it at that for now in this thread.

There are probably heaps more "Iconic" lights out there, then maybe I should start a thread on just that subject.

I don't know if that has been done lately or not.

What do you think?

CHEERS

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
I bought the TK70 probably about 6 months or so ago. I bought it from a dealer in Florida here in the states. His name is Shane and he is awesome to deal with. Every order I get from him arrives in 3 days max.