LSH-P with tight focus just delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobG

Newly Enlightened
I'm at work but my wife just called to tell me that Fedex delivered our his and hers "long-throw" LSH-P Special Editions. Her comment was Wow!! She currently walks the dog with a standard LSH-P and knows her lights pretty well. It is quite noticeably "brighter" and the spill light is reduced but "adequate and useful." Can't wait until the sun goes down to have a proper "bake-off" with our other LS's.

Mattman

Enlightened
Your wife approves of and participates in your Arc purchases?!? That sounds like a match made in heaven. I wouldn't have "his and hers" lights, I'd have "his and send-that-back-and-put-the-money-into-some-new-drapes" lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DumboRAT

Enlightened
BobG, your wife sure knows her lights !!!!

My wife just says "oh neat" -- and "that's bright!"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your wife's said it all -- I only have a LSH-S to compare this tight-focuser to, so along with the much tighter beam I also noticed that the P is as the ARC FAQ and Peter spec's it, much brighter than the S -- she's right-on.

My P tight-throw (S/N #1684) also has nearly no Farkle, and is among the whitest of all my LEDs, with only the brighter 5Ws seemingly whiter, perhaps due to visual perception distortions from my coke-bottle equipped eyes.

Peter, if you're reading this -- this is one awesome light, and I thank you and your crew.

=)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I have this light up right here for those interested.
The centeral hotspot is wider than the one my LSH-P produces, but there's substantially less spill light, so more of it is directed straight ahead.

snuffy

Enlightened
BobG:
You're lucky. Mine just says "another flashlight?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.