• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD, Shipped & Delivered: Oveready Ti Tailstanding Shroud SOLD**

samuraishot

Enlightened

SOLD ITEM(S) BELOW

I recently acquired this for my E1B, but decided to stick to my McTc tailcap instead​. They are $38 + shipping from Oveready.

7ehyvujy.jpg

**SOLD, Shipped & Delivered I'm asking $35 shipped CONUS SOLD**

It is in As New condition, no nicks, dings, etc.
Thanks!

Hello all, I've got one datiLED XML-U2 1.5A Aleph LE (w/ isolation disk to cover leads) for sale. I only tested it out in my SunDrop XRU head and I say there's about 20 sec. of runtime on it tops. So essentially, it's in as new condition.

I replaced the label with another label with more information on it to remind me of the voltage of the LE. Other than the label, it's in the same condition as received from datiLED.

Purchased here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?347883-SOLD-Aleph-Light-Engines

**SOLD & Shipped $60 shipped CONUS SOLD**

Thanks!

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened
Re: WTS: DatiLED XML-U2 1.5A Alep LE

hey Samurai,

I'll take it. send me paypal info and total with shipping to Canada.

thanks
chris

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTS: DatiLED XML-U2 1.5A Alep LE

hey Samurai,

I'll take it. send me paypal info and total with shipping to Canada.

thanks
chris

Hi Chris, PM on the way!

Edit: Chris, your inbox is full! I tried to PM you to tell you that I'm actually headed out. I'll PM you later with my PayPal info and shipping to Canada. Thanks!

Edit2: I tried sending another PM to you when I got home, but your inbox is still full.

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Oveready Ti Tailstanding Shroud for E-Series tailcaps

Morning bump!

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Oveready Ti Tailstanding Shroud for E-Series tailcaps

Received the ti tailcap ring today. Excellent! Thanks for putting it up for sale, samurai. It is exactly what I was looking for to put on my Milky E2e/KL1 MOAL.:cool::thanks:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: **SOLD & Shipped: Oveready Ti Tailstanding Shroud for E-Series tailcaps SOLD**

Received the ti tailcap ring today. Excellent! Thanks for putting it up for sale, samurai. It is exactly what I was looking for to put on my Milky E2e/KL1 MOAL.:cool::thanks:

Cool, I'm glad it arrived safely and that you like it! I also got a Milky MOAL, but with an E1B head (actually it's my wife's edc) and it's a fantastic light :D Nice finishing touch with the shroud!