What are you all gifting this year?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well as Christmas is nearly upon us all I just wondered what others are gifting.I myself need just one light as a gift this year so I am opting for a simple Fenix E11.

And for myself will give the Thrunite Ti a go as i like to add tiny lights into my collection.

Last edited:

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Oveready 6P with nichia 219 triple, Peak logan, Peak eiger... And thats just for myself... :oops:

Probably going to give an Olight i3 to a few people, maybe a fenix LD22..

GM

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
Well, it looks like I will be gifting a few lights this year.
I will be gifting a Solarforce L2M with a steel strike bezel using a Nailbender XP-G2 4000k drop-in along with batteries and a charger to my sister for walking her dog at night near her apartment (it gets very dark there).
A Solarforce L2T with a Solarforce momentary/twist switch using a Nailbender XM-L drop-in to a friend who works graveyard security.
A Fenix E11 with some batteries and a charger to my mom.
And a Surefire 6PX Pro to myself :twothumbs

It's going to be an expensive Christmas... :broke:

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
My new Thrunite Ti2 XPG2 has a fairly large useable hotspot and spill with a pure white beam. So I bought one for everybody in the family,.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tri V2, with a trip to Maui in the new year, so I can play with it on the beaches at night. Maybe spot a whale or two

Sengoku1

Newly Enlightened
I am planning on gifting one of those hand crank red cross radios w a built in flashlight. Also may give a Streamlight nano.

violatorjf

Newly Enlightened
My dad is impressed by most of my lights but he doesn't care for the mult-modes and special batteries, so I'm giving him a Coast PX25 for x-mas. I have one, it's a small profile 3AAA with about 200lm. Great little light if you're ok with a single mode that can't tailstand!

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
I got my dad a Surefire E2L AA. I figure he could use a nice light, and it is the only one they make that takes batteries he probably already has around the house... but I am still throwing in some lithium AAs so they don't leak in there, and a diffuser to make the beam easier to use up close.

ttown

Newly Enlightened
I am giving my wife a pink anodized Malkoff MD2 and a Olight i3.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I bought 20 Thrunite Ti's that I'll be giving out. Still have ~13 left.

Keeping one of the Ti2 for myself though.