60023.jpg

pahl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Aragorn said:
yes but its gotta be hard to use!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Ya, what kind of holster do you put that thing in..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It is preaty cool, nice find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

richpalm

Banned
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
looks like what they use in display cabinets in stores...it is pretty cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gadgetnut

Enlightened
I like it. Of course, I also wanted one of those revolving platforms you see at car shows so I could park my truck on it in my garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

logical

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
gadgetnut said:
I like it. Of course, I also wanted one of those revolving platforms you see at car shows so I could park my truck on it in my garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the scantily clad auto show babe to gesture toward your truck, pointing out all of it's features.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice... so you're the one who outbid me on it. At least it was a someone from CPF and your putting it to good use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

gadgetnut

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
logical said:
Don't forget the scantily clad auto show babe to gesture toward your truck, pointing out all of it's features.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL...I think my wife may have a problem with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

logical

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
Very nice... so you're the one who outbid me on it. At least it was a someone from CPF and your putting it to good use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

good use?????????? I have no idea why I bought it

gadgetnut

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
logical said:
good use?????????? I have no idea why I bought it

[/ QUOTE ]Look at it this way; if you ever fall on hard times and need to sell a few flashlights to buy food, you now have a really cool way to display them at your yard sale! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif