No November specials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR15Fan

Newly Enlightened
It's been at least two weeks since I bought anything from Arc. I have had to get my flashlight fix by buying Surefire and CMMG products...

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patience, patience ..... good things come to those who wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mike

PluckyPleco

Newly Enlightened
Peter said that he'd have something for us in a couple of days, then announced the LSH-F.

I sorta figured that that took the place of the specials...

Plec

Bill.H

Enlightened
How about we hope Peter doesn't do a Nov. special, and gives us a whopper of an LS special for Christmas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Adron

Newly Enlightened
The Christmas special sounds good to me. I just last night got my flashlight purchase fix. I ordered two Arc AAAs, and one Arc AA. The two AAAs are for Christmas gifts, but I couldn't resist getting the AA for myself.

Bill.H

Enlightened
I'm kicking myself in the @$$ for not getting the LSL-P while it was available. I wanted one for Christmas. The only thing stopping me from getting a second is no warranty. I just want an LS, be it H or L, P or S, Twisty or TSP; as long as it's white - no violets or greenies - and for under $99. I missed a few on B/S/T already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though you are correct that the seconds don't have a 10 year warranty, they do have a 14 day satisfaction or your money back guarantee/warranty if that's any consolation.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.