D1C0AE1A-B219-444F-BD3C-67E29A0D769D-4145-0000061C9422280A.jpg

Can anyone tell me anything about it ?

Thanks
Jamie

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: Show your Rare/Unusual SureFires - Part 2

Was listed as a surefire c2

Whoever listed that as a C2 is an idiot. Not even a blind man would mistake that for a C2.

Mainly because he'd be able to touch it with his hands and realize there's no rubber grip-ring and no flat sides on the barrel. Do a simple Google Image search. If that's a SureFire C2 than I'm the Queen of England. Bow down before me and bring me some scones. :)

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast

Come on guys, go easy on him. There was a time none of us could tell the differrence between an E1e and E1E.

Hey Jamie,
I'm sorry you were mislead. That is clearly not a C2 and (I'm on my phone) i can't confirm that any part of that light is a surefire product. I'd request a refund and contact Ebay to report the fraud.
I hope this is a wake up call to all that we have to be vigilant, there are a number of misleading sellers and products.

James

Last edited:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's me saving this thread.
(tapatalk not letting me post pics :(

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast

Come on guys, go easy on him. There was a time none of us could tell the differrence between an E1e and E1E.

Hey Jamie,
I'm sorry you were mislead. That is clearly not a C2 and (I'm on my phone) i can't confirm that any part of that light is a surefire product. I'd request a refund and contact Ebay to report the fraud.
I hope this is a wake up call to all that we have to be vigilant, there are a number of misleading sellers and products.

James

I'll 2nd everything James said. Also, the CAA brand is an import weapons accessory maker, so this is far from a true Surefire.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just purchased this

Can anyone tell me anything about it ?

Thanks
Jamie

Hi Jamie
The seller knew it was not a Surefire the day he listed it because I told him. He replied back to me saying he had purchased it from a market place and was told it was a Surefire C2. I told him it was a CAA assessors branded light. He did not change his listing so he did know.
If you need me to I am sure I could dig up the messages. But the last I seen of this it was only at 7.00 ponds so still looks like a cool light for the price.

:wave:

jamie.91

Enlightened
Show your Rare/Unusual SureFires - Part 2

Thanks for the replys everyone! I'm not a complete noob. I knew this wasn't a c2 but I wasn't sure what it was, it did look surefire'ish and I thaught the laser engraving may have been a company logo or something.

However I am disappointed its not a surefire, I paid £16 for it :(is it worth £16? Should I keep it? Is the quality any good ?

Here's me thinking I had a bargain, I only wanted a new work light seen as my mg pocket rocket has jibbed it :( not my week 😢

I'll message him and see what he has to say for himself

Thanks again everyone

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Come on guys, go easy on him. There was a time none of us could tell the difference between an E1e and E1E.

Meant no harm by my little comment. Tried to keep it light-hearted. I'm confident that most folks will see that. :)

In fairness, confusing an E1e with an E1E would be completely understandable as technically we're still dealing with the same light. Similar to how an average person who isn't into cars could easily mistake an RS Camaro for an SS one if they simply took a quick glance while walking by.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

However I am disappointed its not a surefire, I paid £16 for it :(is it worth £16? Should I keep it? . . .

In terms of price, not bad at all. If you like it, I'd say keep it.

Honestly though, if you thought you were getting a real SureFire, then it's a different story. Clearly the seller knew it wasn't a SureFire but didn't bother to change the listing. That's misrepresentation. If you're unhappy overall, best to contact the seller and get your money back.

jamie.91

Enlightened
Show your Rare/Unusual SureFires - Part 2

I have receive the light today, the quality is poor, very poor.

I've emailed him and awaiting a response

I should have known it was too cheap :(

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have receive the light today, the quality is poor, very poor.

I've emailed him and awaiting a response

I should have known it was too cheap :(

If the seller isn't willing to accept a return, file a fraud compliant with PayPal. You should get your money back if it comes to that.

gravelmonkey

Enlightened

I reported that listing as it was totally misleading. Looks like ebay let it run. I was also a bit worried at the cell mix'n match going on but that's not relevant at the moment...

scsmith

Newly Enlightened

I hope this gets resolved in your favor Jamie.