Nitecore SRT 6 , can I switch the Bezel ?

oldeng95

Enlightened
Im not a fan of the window breaker, but the old RRT21 has the same Diameter Head, is 34mm a standard size that i could purchase somewhere ?
thanks. I know its not even out yet and already Im thinking of modifying it lol
Paul

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even if the bezel size of the RRT21 is idedantical, the threads to screw it in could be different. Getting JetBeam spares is extremely difficult - I have seen posts of people who couldn't even get a tail switch.
You are better off keeping the SRT-6 bezel or simply removing if for you is a real issue.

It's my opinion but the window breaker is marketing fluff. Breaking windows is not that easy and it obviously depends on the glass. I could be wrong but looking at the SRT-6 bezel the crenulation doesn't seem to be much different than that on many other flashlights and not very aggressive either. For breaking windows, there are window-breakers which are specifically designed for that purpose and probably work much better than the stainless steel bezel of a flashlight.

Seriously, one of these days I'm going to set up a pressure cookers company, crenulate the bottom and then sell it as the ultimate cooking pot for home defense and fire escape: I want to see how much it increases sales! :crackup:

Last edited:

Kabible

Enlightened
Seriously, one of these days I'm going to set up a pressure cookers company, crenulate the bottom and then sell it as the ultimate cooking pot for home defense and fire escape: I want to see how much it increases sales! :crackup:[/QUOTE]

I'm in! :hitit: