Cheers for Lumens Factory Customer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had to post this big CHEER for Gab and the folks at Lumens Factory. I've been using a pair of their SP-6 Seraphs, purchased from LightHound, in the lab for several years w/o any problems. A few days ago the #1 light quit, a through check pinpointed the clicky switch was bad. I swapped in the twisty switch [its part of the kit LF includes when you buy any Seraph] then sent an email to LF looking for a replacement switch. At this point I was thinking I'd buy a new switch or find out if they had a suggestion for using a McClicky. Either way I only wanted feedback and I was ready to pay for a new switch.

I got an email from Gab [LF sales/support]. He said, "we don't know where you bought the light or how long ago but we'll replace the switch for free, just send us a pic of the light and include your mailing address in the picture. Sent the reply this morning [8/2] about 7 am EDT and got a reply from Gab before 10 am the same day! The switch will go out Monday. So, if anyone is considering a Seraph, Lumens Factory really stands behind their products.

BTW I dont' work for LF, I'm just a very satisfied user.

Status
Not open for further replies.