Wholly crap Batman!! SF L1 shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
look in the dealer section! dan will have the L1 from surefire in a day or two, they've already shipped.
shocked.gif

SurefireM6

Enlightened
So it's available for purchase? WOW. How much? I would get one if the A2 wasn't so darn close to release!

Gandalf

Enlightened
About *2 months ago* (give or take) I saw a post that was titled "A2 shipping on [this] Friday". Anybody receive an A2 yet? NO???? I'M SHOCKED!

Just because it's listed on a website, doesn't mean they are *actually* going to available antime soon.

Don't get all worked up until somebody actually is *holding* one is his/her hand.

Until then, it's just rumor, methinks....
mad.gif
icon13.gif
twak.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Gandalf,

I quote: "TACTICAL WAREHOUSE has the SureFire L1 Digital Lumamax's on the way!!"

I believe this is different than shiping but of course I could be wrong. What the heck, for some of us it's a dark ride anyway..
smile.gif

- Don

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Don,

You are correct - My order of SureFire L1's left SureFire on the 23rd! They will be here tomorrow if UPS maintains their schedule!

Dan.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL
yellowlaugh.gif
this is the truth guys, i swear! it's a good thing dan posted to back me up!
grin.gif

i believe retail is $125 and dan has them listed at $112. they're on his site now and he should have them in a few days. sf has already shipped them.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I ordered mine already! Come on, all! Let's go get one! Peer pressure........
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.