Name These 17 Lights

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you think you know your lights? Who can name all 17 lights in the picture below. To make it tougher, and since they're mostly classics, you cannot have posted in the "Where did all the old timers go" thread :)

Hehe
e3y4a6ed.jpg

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they're all "classics" I probably haven't been around here long enough to know them. But the first one looks like a JETBeam PA10. And the Ti light in the middle is a JETBeam TCR10.

Last edited:

T45

Enlightened
I will say the big red and orange are maglites :) and the small red one is a Fenix EO1?

archimedes

Flashaholic
I'll add the McLux I, Draco, Mr Bulk LionCub, JiL, Peu, Arc AAA, TiFli, Lummi Raw, McGizmo PD, and Aleph(s) ... :)

And looks like a Xeno, a TigerLight, and what is that first one ... ? LumaPower maybe ???

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty good, pretty good.
They're not just any maglights though. And Peu was the builder but what's the model ;)

Last edited:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I'm not mistaken that's an ARC 6 with clip body and surely the red one is a CPF special ARC AAA? I have one of the former and always wanted the latter!

Nice collection, BTW.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't want to be selfish and I want others to have the opportunity to name some. I will name the first one Howard :whistle:

That being said, other than the obvious ones (Tigerlight, Maglite, Xeno), the only one I recognized was the Mr. Bulk.

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. Some good calls all around.

The Neoca woody has a custom LE

The Arc AAA is a CPF red yup

The Draco is number 001. I think I had a gold one somewhere but can't find it :( -I'm looking to buy another Draco with upgraded emitter, so if anyone knows anyone... :)

The Tigerlight is a Series II Led iirc

The orange mag is a custom made by my old friend ModaMag. Three 3-watt Luxions. It took a while to find that orange body :)

The four McGizmo lights are incredible. World class!

I forgot the name of the tiny light attached to the RAW. Anyone know?

I'm surprised nobody got the famous red Mag. It can only be one thing from the pic.

Gatsby

Enlightened
Interesting - so the piston drive light between what look like two Aleph's is another McGizmo and not an Arc6? The metal (ti for the Arc6) bezel ring made it look like an Arc6 rather than an aluminum PD with what would have to be a mule head... Nice to see some old school classics!

I had a red ArcAAA wish I still had it...

I'm drawing a blank on the red M@G - pretty serious replacement switch but I've always leaned toward the EDC end of the spectrum so my knowledge of the big M@G mods is limited - I sold my one ROP mod but it did not have that switch and lockout bar on it! Must mean serious oomph to have a cotter pin lockout to prevent accidental activiation!

Gatsby

Enlightened
Well now that I look at it that could be a regular PD or PD-S - hard to see but the head might be big enough to have a reflector. It is too big for an Arc6 however upon further examination.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehe, good points.
4aqe4e3u.jpg
3e5yda6e.jpg

The more I dig, the more I find! Here are a bunch more pics.

The red Mag is the original fire starter. The very first light of its kind. Designed and developed here on CPF. It is none other than the limited-edition USL. Ultimate Stealth Light. You can check YouTube for some videos of the firestarter in action, also my sigline. 10 seconds and poof! :)

The Tiger11, Tiger74, and TigerLight Led are also below. Along with a few new finds in my closet :)

usaqu7yv.jpg
uganu3aq.jpg
y7ehy3u3.jpg
rupeneny.jpg
7azy2yvy.jpg
gazu3uzu.jpg
6umuteqe.jpg
yzuha8yz.jpg
pe3use3e.jpg

The Aleph system is fully interchangeable!
baqygutu.jpg
4yhy7ude.jpg
ge7a6ehe.jpg

And one more rare puppy
edagana6.jpg

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isn't that the TiFli ?

It's actually the light that started it all--the FireFli! Smaller than the TiFli.

I wish I had the Drake and the little black Nano. Puhlease let me know if anyone is selling :)
jabumega.jpg

TiFli is next to the Drake, between the Draco and its son the Drake.

archimedes

Flashaholic
#2 = Ion
#3 = GatLight
#5 = Raw (or the Arc), can't tell exactly where that arrow points :)

#1 looks like a Peak
#4 maybe an Exolion :thinking:

Do you have a higher resolution picture for the others ???

Last edited: