2D Mag for $7.50

soloco

Enlightened
I don't if this is the right place to post this, but I had to post it somewhere. Mags might get a bad rep here, but this deal is awesome. I got a call from Sports Authority informing me that there is an instore $10 coupon for purchases of $20 or more. That's a potential 50% off, so I decided to check it out. I decided on 2 Pewter 2D Maglites. For some reason the Pewter ones were $2 cheaper than the standard Black ones. Each was on sale for $12.59, so I scored 2 for just over $15 dollars. I don't know if this is available nation-wide, but if you need a good 2D host I would check it out.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like you got a good deal to me. Mags don't have a bad rep in my book. I like 'em. Even those who don't like them probably would be able to use them for mods or something. Nice going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Larry1582

Enlightened
I went to Sports Authority today and used the $10 off also on a 2 D Mag and some extra bulbs. There was a message on the answering machine yesterday about the deal. Just had to tell the cashier that I got the call and she pulled a coupon out of the drawer. I am going to give the light to my 8 yr old son for Christmas. If he takes care of it I will do the CR123 and 5 cell krypton bulb mod for him.

mattz357

Newly Enlightened
Anyone near a Sports Authority want to do a favor for me??? I'd go for a pewter and a black, if someone would ship to me I'd pay for it. Thanks in advance if someone is willing.

Larry1582

Enlightened
For those in the Memphis TN area there is a coupon in the Commercial Appeal this morning for 25% off any single item at Sports Authority. The coupon is good for today only. People in other cities where there are Sports Authority stores might want to check their papers. They usually carry some Princeton Tec lights as well as Mag-lites and some Coleman lights.