• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Limited Custom Run of 10 “CPF 2013” V10R Ti Lights

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL LIGHTS ARE SOLD

Having been a member here on CPF now for just over 4 years, I have found CPF to be one of my favorite places to go on the web and a place to relax at the end of the day. I have had the honor of owning some of the most magnificent custom lights designed by some of the most artistically and mechanically skilled people I've met. I feel it is my turn for a humble offering to the CPF community that I hope will be as cherished to those who buy it as the lights I own.

I believe the V10R Ti is one of those lights that has achieved legendary status with the likes of the LF2XT and D10. The V10R Ti has an amazingly simple yet powerful UI and hosts a XP-G LED with a deep LOP reflector that provides not only a wonderful looking beam but also a surprising amount of throw for a light that is very compact. It is also very flexible, running on CR123s, LiIon cells, and even AA primaries with a Ti AA extender. The V10R Ti XP-G reflector also works very well with the current generation of emitters. The V10R Ti has been customized with add-on parts by Steve Ku and modified with amazing custom machining by Jeff Hanko and Barry at PrecisionWorks.

I would like to present a special limited run of 10 individually numbered "CPF 2013" V10R Ti lights. I have performed all of the work on these lights except as noted. What you will receive in this offering is:

• Sunwayman V10R Ti XP-G flashlight with all original packaging.
  • Laser engraving with "CPF 2013 x of 10" showing the unique serial number on the battery tube.
  • Jeff Hanko clip polished and installed by Jeff himself. This clip is a great replacement for the stock clip. It is attached with two T10 Ti screws so there is no chance of coming off. It is just the right length so it won't scratch the body when you remove the head to change batteries.
  • De-badged bezel for a more elegant appearance.
  • The entire light is hand polished to a satin finish.
  • Low-low mod. Each light is hand adjusted to achieve the lowest illumination level possible.
  • LED swap to one of the following emitters of your choice. The XP-G2s will provide more lumens and a bit more throw than stock. The XP-E2s will provide slightly less lumens but more throw. And, the Nichia 219 has become the de-facto standard for HiCRI providing fewer lumens and a slightly more floody beam.
    • Stock Cool White XP-G
    • XP-G2 R5-1C/1D (cool white)
    • XP-G2 R5-3C (5000K neutral white)
    • XP-G2 R4-5A3 (4000-4250K neutral white)
    • XP-G2 R5-5C1 (4000K neutral white – the best tint IMO)
    • XP-E2 R3 5700K (cool white)
    • XP-E2 R2 4000K (neutral white)
    • Nichia 219 HiCRI 4500K
  • The final part of this limited run is a new V10R Ti electronic switch with raised button. The e-switch is an elegant Ti drop-in replacement for the stock switch. It offers quiet operation, looks cool with trit color schemes you choose and helps you find the light in the dark. Choose from one of the following button types. (See picture at bottom for designs.)
    • Plain button – no trit slots(very limited number)
    • 3-trit triangle
    • 6-trit stacked triangles
The switch buttons take standard 1.5x6mm trits, not included in price. I have a large selection of most popular colors (ice blue, green, yellow, blue, red, orange) and a handful of some less popular (white, purple, pink) available for sale for $10 per trit installed with Norland 61. There are some very good threads on CPF if you are seeking inspiration for trit colors.​

I have a limited number of some of the LEDs and only a few of the plain buttons (10/21 note - plain buttons are all gone) for the electronic switch so I will let you know if I run out and give priority to posting order.

Estimated shipping is two weeks from time of order allowing time for the LED swap and trit installs.

The price of the full V10R Ti package is $250 plus trit installation if desired.
US Priority and International First-Class shipping is included in the price.
Payment is via PayPal to slongtemps ( at ) gmail ( dot) com.

In your post please claim an available light and specify Light #, LED Swap, Button Type, if you want trits and what color pattern. Be sure to include this information along with your CPF name in the PayPal.

Light #BuyerLED SwapButton TypeTrit InstallPaidShipped
1easilyledR5-5C13-tritred, orange, yellowPAIDShipped
2HiroProtagonistR5-5C13-trit3 x greenPAIDShipped
3eurokenR5-5C13-trit3 x greenPAIDShipped
4kiely23+R5-5C1plainn/aPAIDShipped
5voltmanN2193-trit3 x greenPAIDShipped
6KuanRR5-5C16-trit3 x ice blue over 3 x yellowPAIDShipped
7JasonHR5-5C13-trit3 x greenPAIDShipped
8PoliceScannerManR5-5C16-trit3 x green over 3 x ice bluePAIDShipped
9ealaR5-5C1plainn/aPAIDShipped
10dudemarR5-5C1plainn/aPAIDShipped

Note: Regarding the electronic switches, as I am sure I will be asked, I have secured a new run of V10R Ti electronic switches.:party::party: These differ from Steve's original run of switches in that the buttons are raised 1.5mm to allow for easier activation but do not extend past the battery tube to allow for tail-standing. I had to place a larger minimum order and I will be selling the extras in a separate thread which will be posted once I have completed all of these lights. There will be a limit of 3 2 (I am dropping the limit due to the amount of interest this switch has generated - I want as many people as possible to be able to get one) switches per member with no reservations. Please subscribe to this thread for further announcements and stay tuned.:thumbsup:

V10RTi_CPF2013_01.JPG

V10RTi_CPF2013_02.JPG

V10RTi_CPF2013_03.JPG

Ti electronic switch housings.
V10RTi_CPF2013_06.JPG

Electronic switch button options: plain, 3-trit and 6-trit
V10RTi_CPF2013_04.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

*** V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches ***
Pre-Sales Thread Notes

************************************************************************​
Final Notes:
Sales Thread will be posted Sunday November 3, 2013 @ 10 AM Eastern US time.
It will be posted in the Custom and Modified Flashlights - Buy/Sell/Trade forum as this one is only for complete lights.
There will be:

• 18 - 3-trit buttons
  • 9 - 6-trit buttons
The per person limit will be 2 switches.
I will base demand for a 2nd run on the requests in this thread here and in the new sales thread.
The price for the switch will be $75 USD. Shipping will be an extra $5 for US or Int'l for any number of switches.
1.5x6mm trits are available for purchase @ $10 each install with Norland 61.

It is my goal that I will be able to post the V10R Ti Electronic Switch sales thread sometime during the Nov 2/3 Weekend. I aim to post the thread around 9-10am Eastern US time as that seems the most flexible for all US, European and Asian time zones. I will firm the date and time as we get a bit closer.

I have received the shipment of all of the switches and I am very impressed. The workmanship is excellent and the feel of the raised button is very natural. The button fits within the measurements of the V10R tail with about 0.5mm clearance as planned so tail-standing without any wobble is maintained. Check out the pictures below to see how they will look.

I estimate there will be approx. 30 switches for sale. The breakdown will be around 20 3-trit and 10 6-trit. There will be a firm limit of 2 switches per CPF member. As previously noted I cannot accept any advanced reservations for the buttons.

I still have a large selection of most popular colors of trits as listed above in the OP. I have mocked up a bunch of switches below to show some different trit schemes. For additional options please see these two great CPF threads for pictures of many different setups:

Jeff Hanko Tribute Thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?300675-Jeff-Hanko-Tribute-thread

Mohanjude Spy Button Inserts Thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...itanium-Button-inserts-for-tritium&highlight=

The price for the switch will be $75 USD. Shipping will be an extra $5 for US or Int'l for any number of switches.
1.5x6mm trits are available for purchase @ $10 each install with Norland.

From left to right:
Top Row: Blue over green, green over blue, red-orange-yellow.
Botton Row: Green over ice blue, ice blue over green, orange over green
V10RTi_E-Switch2013_05.JPG

From left to right
Top Row: yellow-gren-ice blue, yellow over ice blue, ice blue over yellow
Bottom Row:red over blue, blue over yellow, yellow over blue
V10RTi_E-Switch2013_06.JPG

From left to right:
Top Row: green-red-ice blue, red-white-blue, red-white- ice blue on bottom and blue on top
Bottom Row:green-red-ice blue, green-red-ice blue, red-white-ice blue
V10RTi_E-Switch2013_07.JPG

V10RTi_E-Switch2013_08.JPG

V10RTi_E-Switch2013_09.jpg

V10RTi_E-Switch2013_10.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome offering from one of CPF's finest!

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

Woah. You got switches? Need an extended button on it! These are awesome!

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Sean, I'm really happy for you for finally getting this project together :)

I'll email you later to finalize the details

Last edited:

Sean, very nice project. I will take #10. XP-G2 R5-5C1, 6 trit version, ice blue, green, pink, yellow, blue, purple. :paypal: :thanks:

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I'll take number 8, green and Ice Blue trits, 6 tritted switch, XP-G2 4000K. Thanks!

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened

I'll take #7

Empty 3 trit button

voltman

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #5, nichia 219, 3 trit switch with green trits.

Thanks!:paypal:

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will take #9 with plain switch please.

My first Sunwayman.

Dad, if you change your mind on #10, let me know. Voltman, if you change your mind on #5, let me know. I was 3 min late...

Would love to get an AA extender too. Best place to get these? Would like finish to match.

eala

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ill take whichever no with

XP-G2 R5-5C1 (4000K neutral white – the best tint IMO)
and three trit switch, no trits please!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pm sent.

Edit. Btw, what B & W speaker is that?!

It's a CC1 Series 2. I've had it for close to 15 years

I'll take #7

Empty 3 trit button

Got it.

I'll take #5, nichia 219, 3 trit switch with green trits.

Thanks!

Roger.

Will take #9 with plain switch please.

My first Sunwayman.

Dad, if you change your mind on #10, let me know. Voltman, if you change your mind on #5, let me know. I was 3 min late...

Would love to get an AA extender too. Best place to get these? Would like finish to match.

eala

Got it. I think the plain button is very unique. I don't know who is still selling the Ti AA extenders but if I find one I'll pm you a link.

Ill take whichever no with

XP-G2 R5-5C1 (4000K neutral white – the best tint IMO)
and three trit switch, no trits please!

Roger - I put you down for number 3.

Thank you all so far - I'll update the Paid section in the morning.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sean, very nice project. I will take #10. XP-G2 R5-5C1, 6 trit version, ice blue, green, pink, yellow, blue, purple. :paypal: :thanks:

Troy - let me know the order in which you want these installed if not as listed. I'll check with you and send pictures before doing the final Norland setting.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take number 8, green and Ice Blue trits, 6 tritted switch, XP-G2 4000K. Thanks!

Hi - please let me know if you want green over ice blue or ice blue over green. I'll get up some pictures of each setup before setting them so you can make a final choice.

JasonH

Enlightened

:paypal:For #7

Thanks

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

eala

Check ebay. Looks like there are plenty available although maybe a few bucks more than when they were readily available.