FOURSEVENS has no authorized dealers in Southern California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbofus

Newly Enlightened
The short version is: are there stores in the Los Angeles area selling FOURSEVENS products?

The long version:

FOURSEVENS' website doesn't have a dealer listing or locator, and when I e-mailed them via the form on their website, I got an email saying delivery to [email protected] failed permanently. Not off to a good start.

So I called the number on their website and was told that FOURSEVENS only has a dealer listing in a spreadsheet. He said he would just read me some stores; when I told him I was driving and couldn't write anything down, he said that the only store in all of California that regularly carries their stuff is located in San Jose, about 6+ hours away from Los Angeles. I asked him if there were ANY dealers in Southern California that carried FOURSEVENS products and he said no. This struck me as odd, since it seems like quite an oversight to not have a dealer in the second largest metropolitan area in the United States. He also didn't know that San Jose was that far from Los Angeles, so I'm not sure if there were stores in other cities that he didn't know were closer to LA or if there really is only one store in all of California.

Status
Not open for further replies.