• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Old school M*g85 or M*g11

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys. The title really says it all. I want to get my hands on one of the older Mag85 or Mag11 mods. I made the mistake of selling mine a long time ago and i've regretted it ever since. I'd prefer a total turn-key complete with battery holder (doesn't have to have the batteries with it)

I'd REALLY like to find one of FM's works. Let me know what you've got.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive got one I could part with.its got the metal cammed reflector,the nice Fm battery holder the can plug a charger into without removing the batteries.Ive got spare bulbs 21185 and 1, 1360 bulb,IIRC ,lower output but increased runtime. bulbs are potted and new.Glass lens , from Flashlightlens.com , My host is a stock red 3D mag in good shape ,but I believe the switch is bad.no batteries included. Pm me if interested.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive got one I could part with.its got the metal cammed reflector,the nice Fm battery holder the can plug a charger into without removing the batteries.Ive got spare bulbs 21185 and 1, 1360 bulb,IIRC ,lower output but increased runtime. bulbs are potted and new.Glass lens , from Flashlightlens.com , My host is a stock red 3D mag in good shape ,but I believe the switch is bad.no batteries included. Pm me if interested.

So the bulbs are modified and sunk into PR bases and the switch and socket is all stock? I was kinda looking for something that maybe had a bi-pin socket installed making it easier to source replacement bulbs. But I might pick up this setup if the price is really right.

PM sent

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
pm replied let me know if interested. I can stop by post office today if you can let me know early today.
Thx

Last edited: