Is the Meridian LS4-P pre-order legit or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`m thinking about getting in on the pre-order but not sure if I should just wait till there out...

Edit: There seems to be some confussion Gransee...can you shed some light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ken

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Re: How many have pre-ordered the LS4-P?

I think he's talking about the pre-order Meridian Tactical was/is offering after the LS4 was announced. I've been curious about its status since ARC announced its no longer using online dealers...

Lighthouse

Enlightened

Ummmm....even as much as I would like to jump on such a thread with both feet and place a pre-order for 1 or 2, perhaps I've had a major case of brain fade here, I haven't seen any pre-order thread anywhere, and typically Peter is very clear on when pre-orders will be taken (generally by posting a thread on such items). Having spoken with him regarding pre-orders on the AA ARC, my impression is that he will only open the thread after he "has all of his ducks in a row".

Peter, please feel free to correct any misconceptions that I may have inadvertently presented.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
MichiganMan said:
I think he's talking about the pre-order Meridian Tactical was/is offering after the LS4 was announced. I've been curious about its status since ARC announced its no longer using online dealers...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm yea, thats the one I saw...is it not valid?

Ken

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Little, gentle bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Don't get nervous everyone. What I should have said is that ARC has not announced any pre-order or waiting list. If Chris from Meridian Tactical started a pre-order list, you'll have to take that up with him.

M

MeridianTactical

Hey Guys,

It was legit... Problem is right now I (and all internet dealers) have been cut off from ARC due to there new "no domestic internet" sales. So I'm selling remaining inventory on my site.

I am hoping to continue selling for Export only so I have not taken down the page. But I have been emaiing people who have ordered them with the details.

So best way to look at this is that I may have some for export when they are ready. So stay tuned.

In any event no one has been charged for the LS4, and no one will be until when/if I get some.

So it's a maybe at best...

I'll update the page with "For Export only".

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.