• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired KT5 Turbo head COLLAR from "8" to "C" series as for KT1

Lomandor

Enlightened
Hi guys, I have a KT5 turbo head but as you know, the collar is not compatible with the "C" series unlike the KT1. After a collar hunt, I have found someone that will make a "C" series collar for them as of the KT1 only if there is interest in around 40 of these items.

So I am posting here to see if there is others of you out there like me that have a KT5 Turbo Head and would like a collar as for the KT1 to make it compatible with the SF "C/M/6" series.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it be HA finish? What would price point be? What is the country of origin?

Thanks!

Lomandor

Enlightened
Would it be HA finish? What would price point be? What is the country of origin?

Thanks!

Hello again Chris, thanks for the C2 btw, I am waiting on the details ATM and will update it as soon is I get more information. I have requested NAT HA so hopefully that will be a possibility. It is of US origin. Although all of this will mean nothing if there is not enough interest, so hopefully there are many others out there lie us that would be interested in this C collar.

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe I'm off, but you mention the KT5. Is that the turbohead for the 8AX/8NX?

I think they'd do better with a C/P/G to KT4 adapter, but that's just my unsolicited .02 cents.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe I'm off, but you mention the KT5. Is that the turbohead for the 8AX/8NX?

I think they'd do better with a C/P/G to KT4 adapter, but that's just my unsolicited .02 cents.

The TurboHead portion of the KT5 is the same as the KT1 and KT2. The only differences between the kits were the bulbs and the collar provided with the KT5. To run the KT4 on a C/P/G body, all you need is a C to M adapter. I think there are still a few of those floating around out there from Lumens Factory and others.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, I see what you mean now - my bad. Best of luck w/ the project!

dbleznak

Enlightened
I'm in for anything that resembles the KT1!!!
nutu2utu.jpg

Lomandor

Enlightened
Is this on I would be in for 4 units.

Hi Rommul, this is for people that have a KT5 turbo head and want to convert it into a KT1 buy the asistance of a new collar. Unfortunately this can only go ahead if there is interest for around 35-40 pieces. Until then I can't see this project getting off the ground. Hopefully we will get more and more people showing interest soon.

Kif

Enlightened
I am interested in one collar
I have a T3 Turbo head without collar and I need one
Either in BK or HA Gray is ok