Any experience with IlluminationGear LLC in Florida?

KarstGhost

Enlightened
I've ordered from them before and my light arrived quickly. I would order from them again. :)

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought my ZL SC-600 from them back in spring of '12. Only deal that I've done with them, but no tax (I'm in Miami) and free shipping. I'd buy from them again.

Chris

david57strat

Enlightened
Since last year, I purchased my EagleTac D25LC2 from them (and numerous 14500, 16340, and 18650 batteries), and have always been very pleased with the outstanding customer service and free shipping. First rate operation, all the way around.

Last edited:

SoCalDep

Newly Enlightened
Super great customer service and fast free shipping. I've made three or four purchases from illuminationgear and will purchase from them in the future.

Razzle

Enlightened
:touche:Warning about IlluminationGear!

Those folks will take ALL your money, every bit of it!

They will quickly send you all sorts of nice stuff.....but, c'mon......ALL my money? Hehe, first class joint.

Sportapicks

Newly Enlightened
I bought a HDS Clicky from them and it shipped the next day I got it no prob.Would shop with them agin.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've bought from them many, many times,, great service! PM lebox97 for the info on the 8% CPF member discount.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have placed many orders from IlluminationGear. Most of the lights I have gotten from them are Eagletac brand. They have been a fantastic dealer and communicate quickly and also ship stuff out fast. I could not be more satisfied with their service and will continue to give them my business.

Bucur

Enlightened
They have been extremely good for my international orders. They even bothered to send me an e-mail, before shipping one of my orders, for letting me know that the flat top 18650 battery in my order will not fit the flashlight I have ordered. Then, they didn't charge me for the additional price I should have normally paid for the correct battery. I can recommend them to anyone looking for a supplier for international shipments.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've bought several items from them without problems. I have an LED drop-in coming in the mail from them.... should get it this week! Good people!