• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Glowring for D-Mag bezel

Tulku

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for some glow in the dark lens/bezel rings to fit D and C Size Mag light heads.

let me know if you make these or have some to offer.

looking for orange, blue and good old gitd green.

-Tulku

thslw8jg

Enlightened
Hello Tulku,

CN quality goods has some 52mm GITD green O-rings. I bought them for some of my hotwire M*g mods. I haven't seen any other colors for the 52mm size M*g C & D bezel.

Tulku

Newly Enlightened
CN quality goods has 52mm GITD green O-rings.
Thanks for that!

A while back there was someone on here that made custom GITD O-rings in a bunch of sizes and colors, not sure if anyone is still making them though...

-T

FatRat

Newly Enlightened
that was fiddy-jayrob knows him from the laser forum.this might be enuff info to track him down-fiddy is in Australia,his rings are very nice.

thslw8jg

Enlightened
Hello again Tulku,

I went though my part bins today and found 5 new 52mm GITD green O-rings. PM if interested.

Last edited:

Tulku

Newly Enlightened
Hello again Tulku,

I went though my part bins today and found 5 new 52mm GITD green O-rings. PM if interested.

Thank you! PM sent

that was fiddy-jayrob knows him from the laser forum.this might be enuff info to track him down-fiddy is in Australia,his rings are very nice.

Thanks for the lead FR, I will definitely attempt to contact Fiddy, I just looked him up and its been quite a while since he logged in to CPF.