My new surefire

Jon boy

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys I just got my new dual output fury is it fine to use the rechargeable K2 I got from them I also got normal surefire batteries but was wanting to use the K2s around the house thanks Jonathan

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast

revscott

Newly Enlightened
What's the advantage of using a 17650 over 2 LiFePo4's (3.0v)? Will it be brighter on high or run longer? This would be for the G2X Pro

ElliDee

Newly Enlightened
I tried a couple rechargeable lifepo4 batteries in my 350 lumen light and they were only discharging 0.5 amps. On primaries the current was over 1 amp. These batteries are limited I assume

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried a couple rechargeable lifepo4 batteries in my 350 lumen light and they were only discharging 0.5 amps. On primaries the current was over 1 amp. These batteries are limited I assume

Was it still putting out the same amount of light? lifepo4's power my UB3T (800 lumens) at max power no problem. Realize that lifepo4 cells have slightly higher voltage than primaries so when you test the current it will be less because the voltage is higher. However, as the voltage sags the current will rise. Voltage sags much faster on primaries than lifepo4's.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on this.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
My AW 17670s when stacked next to a pair of Energizer primaries, measure nearly exactly the same. So close I cannot see the difference.