• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Arc 3W T (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
Let me start by saying pictures don't do justice to this light.. This Arc has been polished including the bezel to almost a mirror finish.. It is running a very bright 3W T Luxeon and a MM + Wide open converter mounted in a custom heatsink. I used the rare Fat Body Arc 1AA powerpack, modified it to accept the above converter combo. and bored the ID out to use a single 123.. The O ring engages fully into the Arc Body as it should..I used a new 3M foam rubber ring on the converter to isolate the battery from having the typical Arc battery rattle.. I removed the HA plating and polished to match the body and bezel.. A tritium capsule was also mounted in the fat body powerpack.. I opted for the new LP optics in this combo and am really happy with the performance of this light. Visa and mastercard OK with PayPal ...This one is $XXXXXXdelivered ..truly a great looking light. (must say I do like the beam shot on this one) web page web page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Arc 3W T

wow man ! this sure looks very cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif !
if I hadn't already bought the 5W monster ...

Jets22

Enlightened

I just sent you a PM ...No, we need to let someone else have some fun...I must say..I do like the looks of this one myself..

Jets22

Enlightened

WoW, that was quick ..left to pick my daughter up, and it's sold and paid for already.. I'll need to build another one for my buddy in CA.... sorry Snipe..

Jets22

Enlightened

I got yours waiting for a Luxeon buddy...Should be done next week..

This one went to a guy near where we went to Guild Show..

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened

I just got this baby in the mail today:

The Light:

The polished Aluminum looks like chrome, it looks much better in person than in the picture. It has a tritium vial dot for locating in a dark room. I also appreciate the ability to set it on its tail end in candle mode. The light has a thicker diameter than a Firefly and is also about .5" longer, but it still fits comfortably in a pant pocket.

The Beam:

I'll know more in an hour or so when it gets dark here, but the hotspot looks to be significantly brighter than the L4. It has much less spill light than the L4, but the hotspot is still large enough to be very usefull. I would guess the total output to be between a "stock" Firefly and an L4 [which would make sense].

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Your buddy Sniperboy from CA should be a very happy camper.