The Fenix-Store        
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1663

Thread: Lights You Want Me To Mod

Default Re: Lights You Want Me To Mod

Still, after 12 years of being senior global mod (with admin control panel rights) on the official forum of the worlds best computer security software forum, I am not so huge on cross-posting, so link instead:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...=1#post5389664

x 3, please.
    2 Cor 5:6-8

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    Still, after 12 years of being senior global mod (with admin control panel rights) on the official forum of the worlds best computer security software forum, I am not so huge on cross-posting, so link instead:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...=1#post5389664

x 3, please.
    FW21vn90 Pro ;-)
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    FW21vn90 Pro ;-)
    Silly question: One or triple SBT90 for that?

I recall the MMU-X3 Vn90 had one SBT90, not three. 47's X3 has deeper, larger reflector wells.

I am thinking about the Imalent MS06 (25000 L/513 M, 3x 21700, 572gm w/cells) as being in between the TM06sVn 4x 50.2, 9800 L/415 M, 446gm with cells; and the X45Vn, 25000 L/775 M, 700gm with cells. Closer to the size of the former, and closer to the power of the latter, and halfway in between the with-cells weight of both.

I am thinking about the Imalent MS06 (25000 L/513 M, 3x 21700, 572gm w/cells) as being in between the TM06sVn 4x 50.2, 9800 L/415 M, 446gm with cells; and the X45Vn, 25000 L/775 M, 700gm with cells. Closer to the size of the former, and closer to the power of the latter, and halfway in between the with-cells weight of both.
    And, also, this: https://acebeam.ru/katalog/kupit-mos.../acebeam-x65gt

Google Translated:

The Acebeam X65-GT is a heavy-duty professional searchlight that uses fourteen original Luminus SBT-90.2 LEDs as a light source with a maximum combined luminous flux of a record 50,000 lumens. At the same time, the location of each LED in a separate deep smooth reflector made it possible to provide a throw of a uniform bright light beam at a distance of up to 2000 meters, which makes it possible to use the flashlight not only at industrial, airports or quarries.

As a power source, the flashlight uses a rechargeable cell based on eight rechargeable lithium-ion batteries of size 18650, which can be charged directly inside the body of the lighting device. A network storage device is included with the model.

Specifications:

LED: 14 ​​LEDs Luminus SBT-90.2
    Maximum brightness 50,000 lumens;
    Operating modes: 6 levels of brightness + special signal mode Strobe
    Rechargeable battery: 8 Li - Ion 18650 batteries;
    Maximum range: 2000 meters;
    Impact resistance: 1.2 meters;
    Waterproof: IPX-8 (submersion under water to a depth of two meters for up to 30 minutes without loss of performance).
    Features:

Digital voltage regulation system to maintain a constant light brightness without flickering as the batteries run out
    Intelligent thermal control (automatic dimming of LEDs when reaching critically high temperatures inside the case)
    Memory of the last used brightness level before switching off
    Battery level indication
    Anti-reflective coated mineral glass lens
    Impact bezel that protects the lens from breaking if the flashlight falls
    Suitable for use in strong subzero temperatures
    Efficient heat dissipation from LEDs through radiator cooling fins
    Aviation aluminum alloy body
    Additional hard anodizing for corrosion protection
    Control instructions

The flashlight has a convenient operating mode control scheme based on one button located near the head of the body:

on / off - one full press of the button;
    selection of the required brightness level - by pressing and holding the button (cyclic change of modes);
    activation of Turbo mode - two quick clicks of the button when the light is on (the next two clicks of the button activate the Turbo-Max mode);
    turning on the stroboscope - three quick presses of the button.
    The battery status indicator is integrated into the flashlight control button:

green indicator - 40% or more charge;
    red - less than 40% charge.
    If the battery charge level drops to 10 percent or less, the brightness of the LEDs will be dimmed automatically.

1,625 posts and over a third of a million views, and I killed this thread!

Hi Vinh, Can the Astrolux EC03 triple 50.2 single 21700 be modified to triple 90.2 with 11,000 turn on lumens? The EC03 has reflector wells that are deep and decent diameter for head and host size.

-----------------
    dogsbite.org/2020/10/woman-killed-by-dogs-walker-county-alabama.html#comment-32736

[QUOTE=richbuff;5420499]1,625 posts and over a third of a million views, and I killed this thread!

Hi Vinh, Can the Astrolux EC03 triple 50.2 single 21700 be modified to triple 90.2 with 11,000 turn on lumens? The EC03 has reflector wells that are deep and decent diameter for head and host size.

People aren't posting too much on my subforum anymore. Loss of interest perhaps...People weren't even into giveaways that I did here...Some interest seem to migrate to Facebook pages. Who knows....
    I do get way more emails than before and business has rapidly picked up since the start of Covid so I am not sure what's going on.

EC03 seems like a petty cool light and the price looks excellent. However if you are into SBT90.2 I will have these coming: https://www.nealsgadgets.com/product...90-flashlight#
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post

People aren't posting too much on my subforum anymore. Loss of interest perhaps...People weren't even into giveaways that I did here...Some interest seem to migrate to Facebook pages. Who knows....
    I do get way more emails than before and business has rapidly picked up since the start of Covid so I am not sure what's going on.

EC03 seems like a petty cool light and the price looks excellent. However if you are into SBT90.2 I will have these coming: https://www.nealsgadgets.com/product...90-flashlight#
    Hi Vinh, I try to avoid RFI (info request) emails to you for two reasons: 1. I know that you are swamped with emails, and 2. Because I love posting on the forum. Please let me know: 1. If you are going to get these hot [s]little[/s] medium-size rockets in your hands, and also, 2. If you think that this hot medium-size rocket will at least somewhat, or better, kind-of, sort-of significantly exceed the X65 in both lumen and throw specs, at either turn on, or at a few seconds, and if both Yes to first, and also Yes-ish or better to second, I will PP you the money to pre-order one of these must-have medium size multiple 90.2 rockets from you. Please include extended warranty, v54 shipping insurance, medium size V54 engraving, signature delivery, specs card and the best cells for best performance with my total.

Hi Vinh, I try to avoid RFI (info request) emails to you for two reasons: 1. I know that you are swamped with emails, and 2. Because I love posting on the forum. Please let me know: 1. If you are going to get these hot [s]little[/s] medium-size rockets in your hands, and also, 2. If you think that this hot medium-size rocket will at least somewhat, or better, kind-of, sort-of significantly exceed the X65 in both lumen and throw specs, at either turn on, or at a few seconds, and if both Yes to first, and also Yes-ish or better to second, I will PP you the money to pre-order one of these must-have medium size multiple 90.2 rockets from you. Please include extended warranty, v54 shipping insurance, medium size V54 engraving, signature delivery, specs card and the best cells for best performance with my total.
    Yes we can cramp 3 SBT90 in there but only with 1 21700 I am not sure what kind of performance we will get....I do not think the performance will exceed X65vn.

The HK90vn though I think will be impressive.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Yes we can cramp 3 SBT90 in there but only with 1 21700 I am not sure what kind of performance we will get....I do not think the performance will exceed X65vn.

The HK90vn though I think will be impressive.
    Please let me know if/when you can get the HK90 from your supplier, and please let me know if you think the HK90vn will have both more throw and more lumens than the X65, and if Yes and Yes and Yes, please let me know when to send you the money to pre-order the HK90vn and how much, including extended warranty, V54 shipping insurance, medium size V54 engraving, signature delivery, specs card and the best cells for best performance.

I have the astrolux ec03 and itís a good light for the money. I donít think itís a good host for 90.2. I think the stock 50.2 is the perfect choice led as is. I think you are lost with the size of it. Itís a fairly tiny light. No way can it even come close to a x65vn. Hk90vn on the other hand is what you should be after. Might give your x65vn a run for the money.

I cant get the HK90 much cheaper than banggood 270...shipping did make lights noticeably for expensive now for dealers
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

The hk90 is an exciting light since itís in one of my favorite categories. Mid size high output thrower. The tn40svn was my all time fav light for a very long time. It still might be too. And I have ALOT of lights. I just love the size and weight and feel of it. My x65vn mini beats it in performance but it just does not feel as good holding onto the light. Itís sorta front heavy and clumsy feeling. And thatís how I feel the hk90 is gonna be. Great performance for the size, but itíll be twice as heavy as my x65vn mini. And they are roughly equal in size. Iím wondering what kinda performance will 4x 90.2 can get in the tn40svn instead??

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    Iím wondering what kinda performance will 4x 90.2 can get in the tn40svn instead??
    ME too! My TN40Svn is my favorite light. In fact, I had it out tonight and it continues to astound me with four XHP35 HI.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Fine. I will grab a couple of HK90 to test. Too pricey but we will see :-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

How much would a tn40s90vn cost?

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    How much would a tn40s90vn cost?
    I am not sure but too much I bet. It would be a very time consuming build.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Fine. I will grab a couple of HK90 to test. Too pricey but we will see :-)
    If you can actually get the HK90 from your supplier, and if you think the HK90vn will have both more throw and also more lumens than the X65, please let me know when to send you the money to pre-order the HK90vn and how much, including extended warranty, V54 shipping insurance, medium size V54 engraving, signature delivery, specs card and the best cells for best performance. I don't know if you will actually able to get one or more of these in your hands; it looks like extremely few were manufactured and released to actual shipping and actual delivery.

Paypal sent for HK90Vn with driver VNX2. I think that this is a very important light, in the power-thrower classification.

Paypal sent for HK90Vn with driver VNX2. I think that this is a very important light, in the power-thrower classification.

This is will be the first compact multi SBT90 light :-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

This is will be the first compact multi SBT90 light :-)
    No rush from your hands to me, of course; but I am eager for your supplier to get these lights to you, before the supply pipeline dries up. When you get these in, can you let us know? Thanks!

Weltool w4, where we at with this?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Vinh, do you have any plans to mod the Open2 Cu? I would love one with a better HCRI emitter in it, if you plan on stocking some of these I'd be all over one for sure!
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011
    List of my lights!

Astrolux FT02S 4 x SST40/ XHP50.2 21700. I want mine modded to 4 x SBT90.2. Please, and thank you!

Enlightened

Vinh---I have a no longer used Deft X from OMG--still looks new... Wonder if you could turn it back into a monster? Maybe even LEP?

Olight Marauder 2 with 6x XHP50.2 2700k 90CRI and 6x XHP50.2 6500K 90CRI. Should result in tint similar to the 219b sw45k

Flashaholic*

Dunno if someone already suggested this.

https://www.ff-light.com/index.php?r...&product_id=78

Quote Originally Posted by fischju View Post
    I saw the topic thread for that interesting light on the other forum. Very tempting.

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545484950515253545556 LastLast