TK 61 vs TN 32, build quality, trow and such.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, i recently ordered TK61, and now i'm wondering how is the build quality on the TN32, maybe i should add it in my collection as well.

What i'm interested mostly is the anodizing, lens quality, and scratch resistance of the body/lens, how easy are they to get cleaned?

Also how is the throw if anyone have them both, is it noticeable more for the TN 32? can you notice it in real? thanks.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
If you want to maximize the throw, for that light, get the version of the TK61 that Vihn sells.

The TK61vn for example will out throw either of the two other lights (Tk61 and TN32) by a LARGE margin.

The TK61vn was reviewed/tested by Selfbuilt, with rdfronty getting it as having 622,000 cd.

This is close to more than double the cd of the other two lights.

:D

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want to maximize the throw, for that light, get the version of the TK61 that Vihn sells.

The TK61vn for example will out throw either of the two other lights (Tk61 and TN32) by a LARGE margin.

The TK61vn was reviewed/tested by Selfbuilt as having 622,000 cd.

Thanks, for now that is no option for me, shipping to vinhn would cost like 80$.....i would love but can't, a friend of mine will mod my TK 61 to around 250/260K cd, so i think it will be fine.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, we did, we linked to it....follow the links and read what was said, look at the pics of beam shots, etc.

I meant someone who own both lights, and compared them to each other, but this is good enough as well, thanks!