• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 2nd PRICE DROP Download Pocket Rocket

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD I have a catch-and-release, a custom Pocket Rocket by Download. Info can be found here from the post where I purchased it:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...et-Rocket-Latest-Gen-Dereelight-CL1H-V4-Added

No change in condition since I received it a month or so back.

This is a very nice light, crazy bright on high, and the low-low in the third mode group is a real low-low. Very nice clip, too. Takes an 18650 cell. As the specs in the original post state, this an 8th run Type III (HA) anodized aluminum body in a greeny-gray with 9th run electronics. 5700K XM-L2 emitter with a very nice beam. I like the size, mode spacing, UI, and build quality but I'm just really stuck on 4000K-4500K emitters and High CRI right now, and am only carrying smaller 1 x CR123a or 1 x AA lights, so I'm going to move this along. Light is in excellent condition.

$110 $105 $100 shipped. If you're a Download fan, this a pretty unique light at an attractive price, given that the 9th run except this model and one or two other "specials" was in titanium bodies.

I am also willing to trade straight up for 1 excellent/like new condition:

a. Surefire A2 incan w/BLUE LEDs;
b. Surefire A2 incan 2/GREEN LEDs;
c. Surefire EB1 clicky;
d. Surefire EB1 tactical;
e. Surefire E1L-A;
f. HDS clicky - 100 Hi CRI, 120 Hi CRI, 140 (legacy or current model).

Payment by PayPal.

All sales CONUS + HI & Canada only. Shipped USPS priority w/delivery confirmation, or USPS First Class if to the Great White North.

First "I'll take it!" in the thread gets the item(s).

PM with questions, payment and shipping info.

Last edited:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PRICE DROP Download Pocket Rocket

Price drop for the weekend.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for the early weekend with another price drop.

I have two of Download's lights, and gifted a third to my brother for a milestone birthday. This light is a steal at the price offered here. The workmanship is excellent. No artifacts whatsoever in the beam. The tint in all three of the lights I purchased was pleasing (two neutral white, one cool white). If you're on the fence about one of these, get off the fence and claim it for your own. You won't be disappointed.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave, thanks for the plug. It is indeed a nice light, just not what I need for my EDC rotation at the moment.

I'll also consider a 1-for-1 trade of the Pocket Rocket for one of the following in excellent/like new condition:
a. Surefire A2 incan w/BLUE LEDs;
b. Surefire A2 incan 2/GREEN LEDs;
c. Surefire EB1 clicky;
d. Surefire EB1 tactical;
e. Surefire E1L-A;
f. HDS clicky - 100 Hi CRI, 120 Hi CRI, 140 (legacy or current model).

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pocket Rocket is SOLD

Last edited: