123a battery shortage???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheonix

Newly Enlightened
I was just on thehighroad.org complaining that the batteries I bought Botach tactical had not shown up (I ordered them about 4 weeks ago). Well, they came in today with this note.

pheonix

Newly Enlightened
I cant seem to post the letter. Not a user friendly system here for the computer stupid.
smile.gif

hokiefritz

Newly Enlightened
You linked the image directly from your desktop, so we can't view it but if it's says what I think it does, it's just BS. You can get all the batteries you want directly from SureFire, and cheaper too. I had the same problem with Botach but just cancelled my order instead of dealing with them. I don't care about their prices. I've had *several* poor dealings with them and I refuse to support their practice of terrible service and won't be ordering from them again.

pheonix

Newly Enlightened
Ok I give up on posting the letter but what is says in a nut shell is that due to increasing military operations there is a shortage of Surefire and Toshiba batteries and they substuted my order with Sanyo batteries.

mst3k

Enlightened
They have done that with everyone. I really don't think that the Sanyo's are bad batteries, but like Hokiefritz said, they are way cheap direct from Surefire.com. Surefire just lowered their price to $15 a box of 12 and if you buy 6 boxes they are $90. Not too shabby!

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, against my better judgement I ordered a box of batteries from Botach, but they actually sent me the right batteries. Sanyo batteries are definitely not on par with Surefire batteries.

No reason not to order directly from Surefire from here on out, at $15/12.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.