Jetbeam TCR1 Clip Question

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it. Can any confirm if a McGizmo clip and McGizmo screws will fit in the Jetbeam TCR1 where the stock clip attaches?

Thanks in advance!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, is this the light that also comes in a CF Ti version that a member in Germany put triple nichias in? Sorry but I am traveling and accessing this on my iPad. I put an ano'ed mcgizmo clip on mine - it is a bit long for a battery change. I put a penny under my clip for a battery change so it doesn't scratch when I open it up. Functionary you as a clip & tie off point it is great.

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Decided to go TCR1 instead of Sunwayman eh? Both good choices...

Yep - I just preferred being able to turn it on/select levels all in one motion from the control ring. Doesn't get any simpler/convenient IMO..

Plus, I really like the diamond pattern design on the TCR1. Both are very nice though.

Now I just need to find someone to fabricate a rear flat piece that can screw into where the lanyard holder goes. Then mill trits into it... :)

gunga

Flashaholic
Jasonh sold one with the insert you described. No Trit slots though (or I would have purchased it!).

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jasonh sold one with the insert you described. No Trit slots though (or I would have purchased it!).

Yep - that's where I got the idea. I asked him about making a second one but unfortunately he wasn't willing to. Hopefully I'll find someone else who's able to do it that will be willing.