ZL SC600 Mk II L2 18650 XM-L2 Flashlight Flasher Problem

candini

Newly Enlightened
I've only had my ZL a week and the battery indicator is only giving me 2 flashes on a fully charged Panasonic 18650A battery. Anyone having this problem with their ZL? I have two 18650B on otw and trying my only other 18650A with it. Sometimes it will give me 4 flashes but its every other time I try it at best. Thanks.

candini

Newly Enlightened
I finally got it to working. I sure hope the little computer inside this thing will last. With all the settings it concerns me a bit lol.

Mortar

Newly Enlightened
I hope your problem is cured. I have both the SC52 and the SC600..., and love the UI on both of them. I like having a choice in which power setting I want to come on in. Anyway, that's my 2cents worth.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an old SC52, and the battery indicator on it isn't very good. It shows 4 flashes for far too long, well after the battery is 50% depleted. On my new SC52w-L2, the battery indicator is much better. It seems to be reasonably accurate. I'm not sure if they improve the battery indicator with the new L2 versions, or maybe I just got lucky.

Whatever the case, I don't rely on it that much. I replace the battery every couple of days, even if it's not drained. I like to know there's plenty of juice in case I need it.