My ascent to lightness

ACP60

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys and girls,
Pretty new to the site. I had some Surefire parts after a build and wanted to use them. After numerous google searches I kept getting directed to CPF. Great place for info. Anyhow, now I have several weapons lights and lego'ed flashlights. Here some of flashlights I ended up... Not all individual parts purchases were successful in fitting each other so I kind of ended with more than I planned.

CE977039-A643-443A-9EB5-E4E663DE3E9C_zpsubtjtqjl.jpg

Last edited:

ACP60

Newly Enlightened
Here's the weapon light. I had to use a a Surefire A15 off adapter for use on the gun. The fore end is off the gun:

Last edited:

ACP60

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to the forum! Any favorites, for which use, and so forth?

Thanks. No expert here but I like my bored Surefire 6px Pro cos of the recharge 18650 battery upgrade. I use it every night to check all the doors from across the rooms. For performance, the Fury beats all of my others but running on Cr123s. For club like ability there is always the good old 3d maglite... But 3 off the handguns already have Surefires and streamlights attached.

Just got my Lego'ed SolarForce L2T. Lego'ed 'cos the bezel and tailcap were bought to fit the 6px body but don't. The L2T lego'ed together seems nice; also takes the 18650.

Last edited: