Can anyone help with my LED Lenser P7?

FIM

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Just got my brand new LED Lenser P7 after a fault with my previous torch, and I am wondering if anybody on here could advise me regarding the following:

• Will the Gladius Blackhawk Holster take my P7?
  • Are there any other polymer/plastic holsters available for my P7?
  • Can any modifications be done to my P7 to increase its functionality/output?

Thankyou guys.

TCY

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF:welcome:
If you are refering to "Blackhawk Gladius Flashlight Holder with MOD-U-Lok Attachment 75GH00BK" (found this name on Amazon) my bet is that your holster will take the P7 with no problem, but don't take my word as I don't own a holster like this. There are Led Lenser accessories(I mean, holsters) that can be purchased online.
As for modifications, there are a number of great modders at CPF, but I'm not sure if they mod LL lights. Last year Led Lenser came up with a newer model called p7.2, with exact same design as the p7 but brighter output, 320/250/40lm.

eaglemax

Newly Enlightened
I buy the LL 7.2 in shop here in GB,i got a goody deal for pounds £35,it is good when i work in the fields with my co-workers as we share like our house.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
[*]Can any modifications be done to my P7 to increase its functionality/output?
yup:

replace it with an 18650 host body,
running a nailbender P60 insert of YOUR wishes (number of levels, led used, ouput/tint color, power at the individual level(s), ...)

;)