• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Modamag Chrome Draco $180 for your Aleph2 w/LE or other

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Terms:
  • Priority Mail shipping included within the US
  • International Shipping available (add $20)
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • Paypal payment must be received within 12hrs unless previously discussed
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Trades considered (especially looking for a Ti Coated Warm White Draco)
1) RaLights HDS Clicky 140GT XP-G2 R3 5A3 [Sold on another forum] $235
Serial# 8891. This one started out as a Ra Clicky 140GT Golden Dragon and was sent in to Wayne (vinhnguyen54) for an emitter swap to a nice neutral white XP-G2. This light was my EDC for much of that time. It has held up unbelievably well, imo. While the majority of time I kept it in the same pocket as my cell phone, I did also carry it on the other side where my keys were.

Full disclosure: Some light ano wear, bezel wear on the side (mark visible in photo), and flat tail cap is showing very early signs of wear (light cracking) - could not get this to appear in the photo.

Includes: Light, Moddoo Pocket Clip, Stock Pocket Clip, additional raised switch, instructions, baggies, and 1 Keeppower RCR123 16340.

2) Photons Int'l (Muyshondt) Bronze Aluminum Ion XM-L [Sold to magellan] $255 $265 $270 $275 $285 $300 $325 $350
This one is used and comes with a nice patina, though some noticeable wear can be seen underneath the split ring (arrived in this condition). This one was modified by Derek (DatiLED) which included an emitter swap to a cool white XM-L (photos show tint to be yellow but that is only due to my phone) and a swap to a BiTZ driver. Unlike stock Ion'n, Aeons, and Mako's, this UI does not use a progressive twisty to access other modes. Instead, it is similar to the Olight i3S and FourSevens Preon P1 where, from on, a quick loosen and tighten of the head (turning the light off and back on) within a second or two will advance the modes. See below for modes. Will run off of a RCR2 or Primary CR2 battery.

There are basic 3 Brightness levels (Medium-Low-High) and hidden 4 Signals (Strobe-Locater-Extreme Low-S.O.S.)
Basic 3 brightness levels has Memory Function. You will get next level by Off and On within two seconds.
You will get into Signals by consecutive 8 On and Off. No memory function for Signal.
Locater signal : useful mode for tracking and camping as "follow me" signal or location signal.
Extreme Low : This mode is useful as a overnight candle at tent. Current to LED is 10mA.

Includes satin like pouch, split-ring, lanyard and skull.

3) Milkyspit
MOAL E1B LEGO XM-L T5 3D Acorn 2.0 firmware [Trade in progress with Nicrod]

Tale of the tape:
CreeXML-T53D Nova120cut SapphireUCL
CustFabrCuSink Acorn 2.0 fw:Elendil Edaptible
Tuned for 1x Rechargeable (2x Primaries Backup)

McClicky switch installed. Has been carried and carried some more. Not abused in any way and Surefire's anodizing is one of the best, if not the best, I have seen. Small imperfections in the reflector (see photo) that do not affect the beam in any discernible way. Sapphire lens has a spot or two where the AR coating has come off, though hard to photograph it is there for full disclosure. It should be possible to replace but it never bothered me.

Some stuff that might interest me:
Milkyspit neutral or warm tinted offerings (XP-G/XM-L/MC-E or updated lights with XP-G2/XM-L2). Daffy firmware is a bonus!

Apart from that I am open to offers for customs or otherwise and willing to combine with the above Ion if needed. While I am not looking for anything in particular, please keep in mind that if I were to trade this it would have to be for something special. Scott's work is among the best and this is one of my favorite builds of his. While I hope we do, who knows if we will see anymore in the foreseeable future.

4) Modamag Chrome Draco [Sold to magellan] $180
$185 $190 $200
Some light handling marks are visible but nothing major. Has a cool white XR-E engine running Goldserve's FLuPIC. Trit in tain is green but not as bright as it once was. I can also include a aluminum 10440 body adapter to run AAA li-ion (EFEST, AW, etc) batteries in it.

Looking for a Draco with warm white, though I will consider neutral. This can also be combined with the Ion if a bigger offer comes through.

2014-09-15160754_zpsf934fe48.jpg

2014-09-15160809_zps8e9dd077.jpg

2014-09-15160827_zpsc6b4174e.jpg

2014-09-15160958_zpsbce2e9e1.jpg

2014-09-15161012_zpsd61ca3ff.jpg

2014-09-15161111_zpsf9fe8fde.jpg

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: RaLights HDS Clicky 140GT XP-G2 R3 5A3 with Moddoo Clip / Aluminum Bronze Ion

Aluminum Bronze Ion with a really cool lanyard added :(

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: RaLights HDS Clicky 140GT XP-G2 R3 5A3 with Moddoo Clip / Aluminum Bronze Ion

Not to mention a sweet driver/emitter mod done by one of the best! Good luck with your sale. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you scout24! CPF has many wonderful modders and fabricators that all do excellent work, and while there are similarities among them, they also bring something unique to the table. Derek is among them.

Hate to let this one go, along with the others I have recently listed, but things come up.

RaLights HDS is sold.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm off for the rest of the day. If someone wants the Ion I can have it out in today's mail. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l modded Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L

Bump with option for trades to be considered.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l modded Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L Now $325

$25 off the price for a price drop.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l modded Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L Now $300

There is another mint Bronze Aluminum Ion listed for just a slightly lower price. While well broken in, this one has a multi-level driver, support for RCR2 as well as primary batteries, an XM-L emitter, battery, and a nice matching lanyard and bead. Yours for $300!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l modded Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L Now $300

Bump.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l modded Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L Now $285

New price on this one.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L / FT: Milkyspit E1B MOAL Lego

Milkyspit MOAL added up for trade.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Pm sent

trade offer for the MOAL

A Milky for a milky?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Nick,

PM received and on the way.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Pictures sent to your email :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L / FT: Modamag Chrome Draco

The Milkyspit Moal is currently on it's way to Nick. Hope we both like the swaps.

Added up a Modamag Chrome Draco for trade.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L / FT: Modamag Chrome Draco

Bump.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L $275 / Modamag Chrome Draco $200

Price drop on Ion, Chrome Draco made available for sale.

A.D.D.i.c.t.

Newly Enlightened
Re: FSOT: Photons Int'l Aluminum Bronze Ion XM-L $275 / Modamag Chrome Draco $200

I can't stop staring at that sweet Milky mod moshow! Hope you like what you traded for. I'm awaiting my first Milky mod and I already want more!
GLWS, don't hesitate to buy from this great seller!

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Hope you don't mind me posting this mike.

This is what's on it's way to Moshow

2eru4ugu.jpg

yde3yjyr.jpg

he9y5a4a.jpg

A.D.D.i.c.t.

Newly Enlightened

Jaw.. Drop...