• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Macs Custom Tri-EDC Copper

sigfan

Enlightened
Excellent condition Macs Custom Tri-EDC copper with neutral tint. Light has been modified with a moonlight mode, so now has four stages (moonlight L,M,H)
Green glow powder in lens.

$560 SOLD shipped US Only

IMG_0143_zpsc67bd059.jpg

IMG_0144_zps68e18360.jpg

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Macs Custom Tri-EDC Copper

Congrats!
Nice pick up.
That tri-edc is showing some nice patina.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks. I'm gonna enjoy this. I miss my copper knurly, but man, was that thing heavy! This should be a little lighter.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
thanks. I'm gonna enjoy this. I miss my copper knurly, but man, was that thing heavy! This should be a little lighter.
I wouldn't bet on that! The copper Tri EDC copper is still very heavy! I've never held a copper knurly, but I imagine the weight is comparable.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
the Tri EDC will be heavy, but still lighter than the Cu Knurly. the Knurly is the same length as the tri-EDC, but it's the full thickness as the head, for the whole body! but bored for a 18350, so the body tube walls are super thick.

knurly-cu.jpg

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beauty, eh!

the Tri EDC will be heavy, but still lighter than the Cu Knurly. the Knurly is the same length as the tri-EDC, but it's the full thickness as the head, for the whole body! but bored for a 18350, so the body tube walls are super thick.

knurly-cu.jpg

fyrstormer

Banned
The patina on that light is gorgeous. It's funny, aged copper is growing on me as I get older; I used to only like shiny new copper, but nowadays I appreciate a nice patina a lot more.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
The patina on that light is gorgeous. It's funny, aged copper is growing on me as I get older; I used to only like shiny new copper, but nowadays I appreciate a nice patina a lot more.

I'm on a copper Binge since getting my first Tri EDC in Cu! I'm almost mesmerized by the look of the Patina.

My friend Pete said it best:"the Cu Tri EDC looks like it belongs in an antique shop! But there it is with it's ultra modern emitters, and beam dispersion Technology" amazing.

knurly-cu.jpg

Had no idea the knurly could POSSIBLY be heavier than the Tri, wow.

I have to make sure I wear a belt when I carry the Cu Tri, I can feel my shorts sagging with every step.

Last edited: