CAN YOU HANDLE IT CONTEST ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have to make sure that any suggested names are not already registered trademarks!! Any that are need to be eliminated from consideration.

I have 2 questions:

Does it have a surefire texture type reflector (fine texturing)??

Is it focusable or prefocused??

Any names I could come up with would scare people away from it: i.e. "Eye Fryer."
wink.gif

Sounds like a good product so far.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
extruder
ha3 black

also, how will this thing charge? cradle?

and how hard is the ls being driven?

Wylie

Enlightened
Hi All,
I hope I have posted this in the correct area.
confused.gif
I place myself at the mercy of the administrators if I have made a mistake with this post.
bowdown.gif

At this time my partner and myself are working on having the flashlight in the picture below produced. We need a handle or a name if you would prefer for this flashlight. IF YOU COME UP WITH THE BEST HANDLE/NAME FOR THIS FLASHLIGHT YOU GET ONE FOR FREE, NO KIDDING AT ALL!
grin.gif
icon14.gif
I will be leaving this up to my partner to decide which name is considered to be the best as I would like to keep this as simple as possible for myself.
icon3.gif

5%20Watt%20LED%20Rechargeable.jpg

Don't pay any attention to the color listing for the housings of these flashlights, this is not a model T and it will not be marketed as anything of the sort. We would also like to know what color you would like these flashlights produced in.
So if you could please answer these two questions for us you will have a chance at winning one of these flashlights for free. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself!

Keeping it real,bright,
winkie.GIF

Wylie

Question and Answer area:
1.Does it have a surefire texture type reflector (fine texturing)??
A1. I have asked my partner this question and the answers should be on the way soon.

2.Is it focusable or prefocused??
a2. I have asked my partner this question and the answers should be on the way soon.

3.How will this thing charge? cradle?
A3.I have asked my partner this question and the answers should be on the way soon.

4.How hard is the ls being driven?
A4.I have asked my partner this question and the answers should be on the way soon.

radellaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Orphium
Imeika X
FlashFire
{Quinta,Penta}{Phazer,Max,Ray,gram,Charger,Beam}
Kettron M5
Diablo Cinco
Unicrythe
Halo 5
NightRay

Wylie

Enlightened
Update:
There are possibilies of a limited edition laser eched CPF model. I'll keep you posted as to the developments as they come to me.
Wylie

Status
Not open for further replies.