Help with new Fenix PD35?Steps down automatically

louie77328

Newly Enlightened
Guys I just received a second PD35 its actually a gift for my dad ....Well received it yesterday through the mail so I decide to open it and try it before wrapping it as a gift for my dad.. So I put in a fresh battery and push the tail cap on and then switch through the modes after leaving it in turbo mode for 3 seconds it steps all the way down to low ..so I say ok...give it another try same thing....so I try different sets of fresh batteries same result ...so then I clean the contacts on the flash light with a q-tip an alcohol same result. Guys help me out with any suggestions:thinking:....thnx

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opps. I misread. I thought you meant drop down from turbo after 3 minutes not 3 seconds.

Last edited:

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have 2 PD35's what you could do is switch heads and then switch tail caps and see where the problem follows. Nice thing about a new one is that you should be able to get it replaced if its faulty.

louie77328

Newly Enlightened
If you have 2 PD35's what you could do is switch heads and then switch tail caps and see where the problem follows. Nice thing about a new one is that you should be able to get it replaced if its faulty.
I already tried it the problem is in the head ...more than likely in the circuitry ...just ordered a return label and re-ordered another one. I really appreciate your help thanks man.

louie77328

Newly Enlightened
I already tried it the problem is in the head ...more than likely in the circuitry ...just ordered a return label and re-ordered another one. I really appreciate your help thanks man.
And yes your right it is faulty.