Where would a fellow Canadian buy a surefire light?

Cityus

Newly Enlightened
Any recommendations ?

I'm looking for thr E1L outdoorsman (90/5 lumen)

it seems like Warriors and wonders doesn't stock this model :(

please advise !!!

thank you all

R1-Dave

Newly Enlightened
Can I ask why you want that specific brand / model ? Lots of brighter lights with more modes for much less money, yet in the same form factor. I was going to say W&W might have them but you stated otherwise.

Cityus

Newly Enlightened
Can I ask why you want that specific brand / model ? Lots of brighter lights with more modes for much less money, yet in the same form factor. I was going to say W&W might have them but you stated otherwise.
I just have so many other brands which are all decent but I'm looking for a TIR lens equipped light

R1-Dave

Newly Enlightened
I just have so many other brands which are all decent but I'm looking for a TIR lens equipped light

Oh ok. They are a quality item. I just wont buy them any more, too many options out there. Good luck with finding a deal.

Up All Night

Enlightened
Between the semi-recent SureFire price increase and our silt sucking loonie it's tough sledding for Canadian SureFire fans right now. I would call 911 supply and see if they will move on the advertised $.
Any find on the Market Place will be in US funds, so add the exchange rate!:sick2:

PS
Just noticed you're in TO, sent you a PM.

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Toronto Sportmen's Show is next weekend. Many vendors are willing to offer discounted show prices if you ask nicely.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cityus - "Warriors and wonders"
:crackup:

Up All Night - "Our silt sucking loonie"

Bill - ?

I have no idea whats going on here.

Merica!

Last edited:

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pardon me, Bill. I speak a little Canadian. A Canadian-American translation, if I may?

Between the semi-recent SureFire price increase and our silt sucking loonie it's tough sledding for Canadian SureFire fans right now.

"Dayum, y'awl. Surefire went up high as the sky and those exchange rates are bogus. It's a hard row to hoe. The Man's got his hand in our pockets. It's hard being a flashaholic when your score is from another country."

...so how's that? :)