New Nitecore Tiny Monster: The TM06

ven

Flashaholic

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
7505779064_cfa57a77ce_o.jpg

gktii

Enlightened
This was funny. Thanks for the laughs fellas. And a great light OP. Just picked up the VN version today to accompany my original. So, although a little late to the party, it's still a very new and relevant light. [emoji106][emoji106]

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys be nice to the poor guy. We've all done dumb things at least once in our lives. Now, the next time he does it, we pile on!

We're just playing, obviously we've all been there but it's nice to have a good laugh as well.

shooterSVT

Newly Enlightened
Wazzzuuupppppp!!!!!!!!!!!! (<---funny because he's using an outdated catch phrase)

Bring it on, I'm laughing my butt off here!

Suffice to say, I love the TM series. I wish I had more disposable income to grab one. As it stands, my SRT7 stays in my truck most of the time. Honestly, the light I use the most is my HC90. If I could strap a TM26 to my forehead, I'd do it!

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was funny. Thanks for the laughs fellas. And a great light OP. Just picked up the VN version today to accompany my original. So, although a little late to the party, it's still a very new and relevant light. [emoji106][emoji106]

Haha enjoy! Which one did you get? Dedomed or domes on? I really like my dome on version.