• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Sunwayman V10r Ti+ XM-L2 with AA extender -$135 shipped!

jake royston

Enlightened
Hello all, Im looking to sell off some of my collection to raise some funds to fuel another hobby.

LINK TO ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF THE LISTED LIGHTS:

http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/jake-royston/library/Lights

First "Ill take it" posted in this thread gets it.
Payment by PayPal.
Id like to keep this sale within the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!
Jake

BELOW ITEMS ARE SOLD:

Next we have a Nitecore D10 SP in Camo! This light now sports a cree XP-E2 R3 4500K. one of my all-time favorite LEDs. I also installed a green Tritium vial in November of last year using Norland 61 optical adhesive. The vial is very bright and will last for years. The action of this light is very smooth. Only one small spec of missing ano where the previous owner had a clip installed. I do not have the box. Looking for $75 shipped CONUS. SOLD

IMG_0881.jpg

Next is a Highly sought after Liteflux LF2XT in black. Only thing about this light, the o-ring is very tight and it is difficult (however still possible) to remove the head from the body when swapping out the battery. Other than that, this light is in MINT condition. I have added some heat shrink tubing to the wire pocket clip to prevent scratches. I have the box and original accessories for this. (excluding the foam insert for the wooden box). Ill let this one go for $275 shipped CONUS. SOLD

IMG_0894.jpg

Last is a Peak Eiger i bought not to long ago from CPFMP. Polished/cleaned it when i got it and its been sitting on my nightstand ever since. Quoted from the sales thread where i purchased the light:

"Peak eiger brass was Bought from over ready few months ago paid $102 comes with Nichia 219 mule head ( flood) QTC system. momentary on. keychain post. I added a pocket clip on it ( just snaps on) This was ordered with ALL of the options available. Uses 10440 or aaa very very bright with 10440 ( I recommend) only selling cause I have 2 and have bills due"

I paid $85 shipped for this one. Letting it go for $75 NOW $70 shipped CONUS. SOLD

IMG_0893.jpg

First we have a Sunwayman V10R Ti+ that i modded to a 5000k XM-L2, which IMO is a perfect white, and give it a slight increase in brightness while still maintaining a very low low. I used some waterproof grease on the control ring, so its nice and smooth. This light was bought second hand. It was well used but i have managed to restore it. In doing so, the bezel has been de-badged. I have all included accessories, as well as the Ti AA extension. Looking for $150 NOW $135 shipped CONUS SOLD. for this one.

View attachment 490IMG_0874.jpgIMG_0876.jpg

Last edited:

mcorp

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Sunwayman V10r Ti+ XM-L2, Nitecore D10 Camo XP-E2, Liteflux LF2XT, Peak Eige

I'd like to take the LF2XT on behalf of a buddy, I'm contacting him via PM.

He's been looking for a LF2XT.

EDIT: The LF2XT is still available as far as I know, my buddy has managed to find a LF2XT just slightly earlier of this sale post. Interest is thus withdrawn.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Also free bump for a great deal!

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Sunwayman V10r Ti+ XM-L2, Nitecore D10 Camo XP-E2, Liteflux LF2XT, Peak Eige

i'll take it. Nitecore D10 Camo XP-E2

jake royston

Enlightened

LF2XT is still available, Camo D10 is SPF to Blackbalsam.

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Liteflux LF2XT, Sunwayman V10r Ti+ XM-L2, Peak Eiger

Any chance u have abother none mule brass head to include with the eiger? I'm not a fan of mules

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: WTS: Sunwayman V10r Ti+ XM-L2 with AA extender, Peak Eiger

Will take Peak Eiger. Please PM me your payment info.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Sunwayman V10r Ti+ XM-L2 with AA extender -$135 shipped!

You have any more of the Nitecore PD lights available or was that your only one?