TN12 (2014) battery question

Bigaboom

Newly Enlightened
I have a TN12 2014 light on the way. Looking at getting Panasonic NCR18650B protected 3400mAh button top. The dimensions are listed as 18.67mm by 69.5mm. My questions are: will these fit properly in my light? Is it a good choice they're about 10.00 each. Also looking at getting the Nitecore D2 charger, thoughts about that. I tried to dig up this info turned out to be more difficult than I though. Thanks.​

snowman3

Newly Enlightened
I have a TN12 2014 light on the way. Looking at getting Panasonic NCR18650B protected 3400mAh button top. The dimensions are listed as 18.67mm by 69.5mm. My questions are: will these fit properly in my light? Is it a good choice they're about 10.00 each. Also looking at getting the Nitecore D2 charger, thoughts about that. I tried to dig up this info turned out to be more difficult than I though. Thanks.​

Yep, that's the setup I run. been working fine so far! The only thing I had to do was grind the sharp pigtail on teh Tn12 tail cap. Otherwise it scratches into the bottom of the battery a bit.

timsatx

Newly Enlightened
I didn't see this till just now. Probably late for you, but that is the exact battery/flashlight combo I have. Works perfect. I bought two batteries so I could always keep one charged up so all I had to do was to switch to be up to full power right away. I got the Nitecore i2 Intellicharger. Works great.